“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I think he meant to say Fluid rather than Fluent. Thibs is rigid about the roles in his system, and players have to develop specific areas of their game to fit those roles (example: Obi was a great pick and roll big in college, but Thibs never really put that skill to use and asked Obi to develop his corner three instead).

I think that's why he corrected himself about guys getting in work. He'd be saying that they get to work on their game and develop how THEY would like to as opposed to being with Thibs and having a specific set of development goals that they need to focus on.

I don't imagine Rose having bad blood with Thibs, but could be wrong.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he meant to say Fluid rather than Fluent. Thibs is rigid about the roles in his system, and players have to develop specific areas of their game to fit those roles (example: Obi was a great pick and roll big in college, but Thibs never really put that skill to use and asked Obi to develop his corner three instead).

I think that's why he corrected himself about guys getting in work. He'd be saying that they get to work on their game and develop how THEY would like to as opposed to being with Thibs and having a specific set of development goals that they need to focus on.

Fournier already let it be known that him and Rose used to be on the bench hating on thibs and wondering why they were getting no burn.

and yes, not puttinn Obi is more pick and roll situations was dumb as hell

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Yea that video wasn’t as spicy as they tweet implied at all.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol @ that last line.

We will never win a chip with thibs until he improves his communication skills. i already see grimes and mayb even iq having issues with Donte stealing their playing time....Why did we even sign that guy? lol we needed a 3 and a big to replace Obi

We a worse team then last year on paper. i really hope grimes and brunson take a leap. Randle, mitch, and RJ are who they are at this point.

Boston and da bucks are WAY better
Cavs improved as well and will want revenge

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Wack season for Randle upcoming. He rockin Skechers

desus-and.gif