“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Nıgga got embarrassed by JJJ last night on defense and kept going to the corners and telling nıggas to swing it out to him. If he keeps doing that during the season, fąggy ass thibs is right. Hope he's not another Kevin Knox. 🥲

It’s gonna be the same ol song and dance with him. Don’t know how you don’t see it.

You let you’re blind hate for Thibs clout your judgement.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt the front office has the balls to do it, but if Sims is looking good enough to be a legit backup Center, trade Hartenstein before the deadline because he’s on his last year of his contract and I could see a team getting him as a starter…..

Then draft a new center next year to be the understudy.
Sims and I-Hart are different players who do different things. We need both. If we trading I-hart, it better involve a a max player coming back here.

One of da main reasons we were good last year is because we had starting level players coming off the bench. We already lost obi for nothing, losing I-Hart would just make things worse

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Sims and I-Hart are different players who do different things. We need both. If we trading I-hart, it better involve a a max player coming back here.

One of da main reasons we were good last year is because we had starting level players coming off the bench. We already lost obi for nothing, losing I-Hart would just make things worse
I hear you but he will be a UFA next summer. I think it’s known around the league that he is one of the better backup centers and teams will be looking to poach him next summer to either start or back up their starting center who may be lacking defensively.

I don’t know if the knicks can keep him. He’s not better than Mitch, and they have Sims who while not as good, is looking like he can be a quality back up center too. If they do pay him near what Mitch makes (or more) Mitch will bytch until he gets his next contract.

From a cap standpoint it makes sense to combine IHart’s contract with Fournier and trade for someone who they would have control over for the next few seasons. I keep saying this but I hope they don’t make the mistake the Celtics did where they let their assets expire and players walk for nothing chasing AD.

If they have to go into next summer with a FA, it should only be IQ who is a RFA.