“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I had IPTV with a VPN I don’t know if it was an Internet connection thing or what but I could stream everything except live sports which would always lag like crazy

Now I got my homies Optimum login

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I don’t know how to use a VPN, breh :dead:

:dead: My TV is a Google TV (both of them actually) and I got an iPhone, and a work laptop, I don’t have any high tech gadgets to run a VPN my nikka
Try it without certain cable companies blocking the app. Or even a simple DNS change on your router might work.

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Peter Popoff it’s the right thing 2 do , I’d be shocked if they didn’t

But 2 keepin it 💯 the organization and owner is trash bags ,so nothin would suprise me

They should have signed him last off szn already instead of jevon fn carter

If they don’t thibs should make it happen just 2 stick it to the Bulls for the disrespect :mjlol: :jbhmm:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
@Peter Popoff it’s the right thing 2 do , I’d be shocked if they didn’t

But 2 keepin it 💯 the organization and owner is trash bags ,so nothin would suprise me

They should have signed him last off szn already instead of jevon fn carter

If they don’t thibs should make it happen just 2 stick it to the Bulls for the disrespect :mjlol: :jbhmm:
That would be krazy

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My Knikka the app I PM'd you last year still works it's got everything and it's free. All you need is an Android tv device and a VPN and you good. All league passes included.
viralwigs-gifs-viralwigs-stan-twitter.png

can you bless me