“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Haven't really spoken on the trade, but I'll just say props to the front office for taking a swing and I'll really, really miss DDV. Thought dude would be crucial to this lineup given how injury prone OG is. But whatever.

Hopefully Big p*ssy does his thing :yeshrug:
Yup, I already gotta nickname for him everytime he fux up. Just simply "Pụssy" or "Pụssy in the paint".

Or Katherine.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Another wing??
More like a legit stretch 4. He isn't a great creator, but has guard instincts and can shoot and defend.

Idk if this rumor is true, it feels like Clickbait. I think it clickbait, but if its true.

Low key both series the knicks won was cause Robinson beat the other teams big. Jarret Allen and Mobley was being talked about like
They was a legit menace and then Mitch bytched them out. Embiid was acting like he was tough and Mitch had him playing dirty to save face.

The math says they got to move Mitch, but I will say this he’s been the second best player in the playoffs the last two years. The Pelicans have Ingram, Murray, Mccollum, and Zion. Jones and Alverado. Mitch fits what they should be doing more than Murphy.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LMAO they're not getting Trey Murphy for an injured Mitchell Robinson who barely plays
Look what Bridges and OG fetched on the market
Good defensive wings cost a ton, that shyt ain't happening
We gonna agree to disagree again. Because Mitch is a two year declining contract and Murphy isn't nearly as good as Bridges and OG. He can't create off the drivble, can barely create space for his own shot. He is a stretch four but can defend wings and guards so they call him a wing.

I think its clickbait based on the source, but talent wise it makes sense.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mitch for Murphy sans health concerns is an even trade.

I feel funny about giving OG all that money just to bring in Murphy as well. Theres gonna be an odd man out there eventually. Hart-Murphy-OG-Bridges.

I don’t think the Murphy rumors are true. There’s still a lot of value in keeping Mitch.