“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
:ahh:got my league pass

im ready brehs
:what: You don’t live in New York? I might fukk around and get cable just so I don’t miss any games.

:snoop: Last season I paid for MSG+ but every time they had a national TV game, it wouldn’t be on there (so I wasn’t getting them TNT, NBATV, and ESPN games) and them nikkas getting like 40 national TV games this season.

:feedme: What cable service had MSG, TNT, ESPN, and NBATV?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:what: You don’t live in New York? I might fukk around and get cable just so I don’t miss any games.

:snoop: Last season I paid for MSG+ but every time they had a national TV game, it wouldn’t be on there (so I wasn’t getting them TNT, NBATV, and ESPN games) and them nikkas getting like 40 national TV games this season.

I live in New York junior

Tampa

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN

My Knikka the app I PM'd you last year still works it's got everything and it's free. All you need is an Android tv device and a VPN and you good. All league passes included.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
My Knikka the app I PM'd you last year still works it's got everything and it's free. All you need is an Android tv device and a VPN and you good. All league passes included.
I don’t know how to use a VPN, breh :dead:

:dead: My TV is a Google TV (both of them actually) and I got an iPhone, and a work laptop, I don’t have any high tech gadgets to run a VPN my nikka