“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
RJ and Mitch brought what they showed last postseason into the beginning of this season (and FIBA for RJ). Mitch has been a monster on the boards, 3 games over 15 boards and 4 of 6 with 13 or more boards. RJ's just looks better everywhere; making more reads, shooting from deep better, willing to at least try midrange shots, finishing around the rim better, and playing solid defense.

They're buying Jalen and Julius time to work out their warts and get back on track. You take last season's Jalen and Julius, to mix with these early versions of MItch and RJ; that's a tough team for anyone...especially when the bench gets going like it did tonight.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
RJ and Mitch brought what they showed last postseason into the beginning of this season (and FIBA for RJ). Mitch has been a monster on the boards, 3 games over 15 boards and 4 of 6 with 13 or more boards. RJ's just looks better everywhere; making more reads, shooting from deep better, willing to at least try midrange shots, finishing around the rim better, and playing solid defense.

They're buying Jalen and Julius time to work out their warts and get back on track. You take last season's Jalen and Julius, to mix with these early versions of MItch and RJ; that's a tough team for anyone...especially when the bench gets going like it did tonight.
This got me hyped just need everyone to stay healthy and really gel :whoo:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
HzWeY5x.gif

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
If you want to set the bar low:beli:

RJ should be dominating by this point in his career :unimpressed:

But I’ll take average and consistent :manny:
RJ arc so far seems eerily similar to that of Jaylen Brown. Brown tried to find himself in the first three years, by year four he averaged 20 a game (same like Barrett) and by year 5 was Jaylen all star season.

Currently RJ would be our All star right now.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Is it just a good streak or has RJ finally gotten it together? :jbhmm:

So far he's been the most consistent player on the team :lupe:
Seeing as he’s never had a good start to the season, and he sat a few games and picked right back up where he left off, I’d really hope this is real.

You know… I’ve always said this RJ kid is untradeable… :troll: