Video: YK Osiris forcefully kissing Sukihana in 4K, looking at a sexual assault charge UPDATE: Suki releases statement forgiving YK

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If Can’t get right was a person…

Dude bugging and crossed boundaries he didn’t seem malicious, but he Def was playing too much. He needs guidance and awareness because everybody is not playing around when you might be
We been tellin him for years. He is who he is :francis:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Damn Sukihana really got these creep ass dudes constantly overstepping boundaries at her. I get she promotes this extremely oversexualized image of herself, but that doesn't give you the right to violate her like that.
It’s called a humiliation ritual, she’ll probably have something big coming for her soon. She been talked about her soul selling previously

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Catch a sexual assault charge, kissing a slore that was openly sucking a man's wee wee on video, brehs.

:scust:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I will forever be HOH but also hate simps. She's milking it? Good for her. It's on that weirdo for creating this situation.

If he thought he can smash because she's ratched...he has no game whatsoever. He wanted to stunt on Duval and em, look how i pull this beech (with a kiss lmao), and ended up force laughing not to cry.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The way he was laughing to his friend too :smh:

How you do some shyt like that so comfortably in public

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Man doubled back as well...

Catch a case for forcefully kissing a bytch that screams she be eating nikkas ass brehs...
Probably why he wanted to kiss her so bad, you can tell there’s something off about this guy and he may be in a bad place on the spectrum

Anyway this is a non-story. They should both learn a lesson from this. She did nothing to indicate she wasn’t playing because she’s not comfortable asserting her boundaries

And dude just seems like an overall skeeve

But I would be most ashamed if I sat next to this and didn’t tell them both to cut it out and get a room

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
"Protect black women"

"I am hurt and scared"

"I'm very sensitive"

"I asked God to strengthen me"

It's over for breh :whoo:

Her buzzword game crazy :banderas:
1eb8a76e327f44b48789e88bb1f8c4f5.gif

Pretty much the equivalent of making that call
That's what he gets for jumping out the window like that.:manny:
You would think mfs would have learned by now.