Video: YK Osiris forcefully kissing Sukihana in 4K, looking at a sexual assault charge UPDATE: Suki releases statement forgiving YK

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
That boi country wayne cheesing looks bad af. She literally turned her whole body towards you for assistance. It can get hazy but usually a girl not gonna do that unless its unwanted. This is why i stay away from overly sexual chicks tho, they live in a constant environment of sex based tomfoolery. Hope she gets the help she needs

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That boi country wayne cheesing looks bad af. She literally turned her whole body towards you for assistance. It can get hazy but usually a girl not gonna do that unless its unwanted. This is why i stay away from overly sexual chicks tho, they live in a constant environment of sex based tomfoolery. Hope she gets the help she needs
That’s Funny Marco not Wayne lol

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
"Protect black women"

"I am hurt and scared"

"I'm very sensitive"

"I asked God to strengthen me"

It's over for breh :whoo:

Her buzzword game crazy :banderas:

2023 you falling for them fake ass emotional tactics you already loss

These broads masters at weaponizing they emotions...learned it from they mommas and they grandmas...perfected it on social media

Look how this hoe switched up lmao

Man it's dirty game ...the YK Osiris nikka a goofy but these regular broads pull stunts like this too

Broad start talking like this GO THE OTHER WAY my nikkas PLEASE

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

FymnWiRagAABOsX

I ain’t expect her to play victim like this, city girls down -100 points

:mjlol: I stopped drinking as of last night

Man somebody fling this hoe back to dungeon where she belong

ThisNameisTaken

Saucy Britches
Daps
Reppin
Yo nikka's House
That homo ass nikka had no business putting them filthy charred paws on her. He outta line and outta pocket and he needs to go to jail.
Ion care how much dikk a woman sucks. Ion care how much p*ssy a man eats in a day. Nobody got a right to your body without permission. Ain't no other side. Keep your hands to yourself.