Video of the Trump Supporter Shot by Police (Graphic)

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
She looks like the Typical cac bytch gassed off of her time in the military because she had a lil rank, was fit and "got along with the boys" (i.e. fukked a few of em and would drink and say racist and dirty jokes with them) and winds up falling hook, line and sinker for the right wing fascism.

Seen countless hoes like her.

And the world is a better place with one less like her :mjgrin:
Yep. She was an officer, too. Straight clown ass bytch of a person she was.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
MEDIC!!!
XO4kVOz.png

Cave beast got her Karen card revoked real fast
NUxMV3X.png

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
So I’m the only one who didn’t see anyone get shot in the video :what: and now watch all you fake super-sleuths come tryna to point some mili-frame of a moment where the top of her head is visible and then it’s gone or some weak sh*t smh :snoop:

You clowns in here doing victory laps like we get to see the b*tch actually get shot when actually the video literally shows NOTHING. N*ggas is clowns b :snoop:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So I’m the only one who didn’t see anyone get shot in the video :what: now watch all you fake super-sleuths try to point some mili-frame of a moment where the top of her head is visible and then it’s gone or some weak sh*t smh :snoop:

You clowns in here doing victory laps like we get to see the b*tch actually get shot when actually the video literally shows NOTHING. N*ggas is clowns b :snoop:
She clearly gets clapped climbing through the window and falls backwards like a sandbag