Video of the Trump Supporter Shot by Police (Graphic)

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is the one white person to face accountability for her actions today.

She got clapped for attempting to enter the Senate Chamber after being repeatedly warned not to.

@Wildin provided the re-up

What's fascinating is that black teenagers getting shot by the police while minding their own business will be demonized in the news, while I saw several newsreports already depicting her as a victim (of Trumps lies, but still, she was involved in a violent uprising) and expressing condolences to her family.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Who's that creeping in my window....:youngsabo:
tenor.gif

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC

I was worried it was an instantaneous death, but it looks like she lingered in pain just long enough to process the consequences of her stupidity before her life drained away. You can actually see the tears on her face at the start :pachaha: Don't cry now you stupid, treasonous, racist bytch :pacspit: Shame it wasn't slower.:pacspit:

and those impotent, tearful pleas for help from the same people who gassed her up for the dummy mission?

23dda7a0409e41266e2dbedcb8d921c1.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fly over 2k miles to get shot and die for a man who didn't know or give a damn about you :wow:

And she had time to lay there and think about her choices as her soul slowly left her body :wow:

Now she rest where the worms and the weak be :wow:

Last edited: