Video of the Trump Supporter Shot by Police (Graphic)

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
ashbab.jpg

im sure she was one of those "blue lives matter" types as well :francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She looks like the Typical cac bytch gassed off of her time in the military because she had a lil rank, was fit and "got along with the boys" (i.e. fukked a few of em and would drink and say racist and dirty jokes with them) and winds up falling hook, line and sinker for the right wing fascism.

Seen countless hoes like her.

And the world is a better place with one less like her :mjgrin:

100%

After serving 4 tours in a warzone, your instinct's and nose for trouble should be extremely heightened..yet this dumb white bytch went in first when the men stood back.

And you know why, this isnt the middle east and her white privilege kicked in so hard because as a white female she's the most protected thing in the US.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
conflicted

but then I think about the last 5 years and....

fukk her

she could have easily been another case of a white woman summoning police on a black person for merely existing in their presence

Conflicted about what :stopitslime:

If they were black they would have emptied the clip long before that,fukk all of them priviledged a$$holes its too bad more of them didnt catch slugs.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
conflicted

but then I think about the last 5 years and....

fukk her

she could have easily been another case of a white woman summoning police on a black person for merely existing in their presence

I feel nothing.

I understand why cacs lie about history in school, because if they told the uncensored truth - many black children wouldn't even look at cacs as fellow humans.

I spent a lot of time independently studying history over the last couple years and it makes your heart cold & your soul dark when you read about the atrocities and the acts of war against our people, in detail.

It's to the point where I don't even feel any emotion when a non-black person dies.... Man, woman, or child.

Its fukked up... But I understand why they teach a fabricated version of history.... Its in everyones best interest in order to maintain peace in society