Video of Lauren Boebert being kicked out of 'Beetlejuice' in Denver for reportedly vaping, singing and causing a disturbance. UPDATE: Lewd conduct!!

Daps
I know y’all aren’t thinking she’s getting away with this because she’s a white woman :gucci:

She’s getting away with this because shes a fake ass conservative MAGA and people let them wiggle out all of their bullshyt. Do you think if this was Big Gretch or Hillary FOX news /media or Americans would let this go:gucci:

Truth of the matter is, there's trifling people on #bothsides. It's just that the democrats are goody 2 shoes who don't want to look like hypocrites so they don't want to go after her with both feet when they know that they got degenerates in their own party like Hunter.

If the roles were reversed however, MAGA don't care about looking like hypocrites :mjlit:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I know y’all aren’t thinking she’s getting away with this because she’s a white woman :gucci:

She’s getting away with this because shes a fake ass conservative MAGA and people let them wiggle out all of their bullshyt. Do you think if this was Big Gretch or Hillary FOX news /media or Americans would let this go:gucci:
She's the most beatable candidate possible. If I'm Democrats I wait until the 2024 election to attack her on this.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There are some pathetic c00ns in here breaking their necks to scream about how they want to fukk this white trash whore. If y’all are black this whore would literally sign off on bringing slavery back today and making lynching legal and I’m not even exaggerating. Y’all are the type of broken c00ns that would try to smell the slave masters wife panties after they just sold off your family. We were just talking about those wenches on LSA, do better:ufdup:

Tell them.
These koons are an embarrassment, its like they were raised by a pack of stray dogs.
No code, no self respect, no brains..the type of dudes she'd easily pull by the ears to the plantations and leave them there. :scust:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

He's the frickin SON of the President of the United States. His dad is the Leader of the Free World. :what:

Here you democrat bootlicking shills go yet again trying to make it a nothingburger that the son of the President is on video smashing hookers, doing coke and speeding while inebriated.

I will agree with you that it has no bearing on whether or not Biden should be president, but why do y'all keep trying to sweep this degenerate's activities under the rug?? :gucci:

Hunter is a democrat, and it could be argued that as the son of the President, he has a higher profile than some fool ass congresswoman from Colorado.

It's a miracle that junkie didn't taint the Obama presidency. Imagine if the videos and his crack pipe was released while Barry O was still in the White House. They would have tried to contain it to Sleepy Joe, but it would have still been a scandal for the Obama presidency.

Hunter is a waste of space. This fool's dad was the Vice President of the United States and he couldn't do nothing better with his time than take nudes and get high and smash hoes, and then he was stupid enough to take VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF IT.

He's been around politics all of his life, he knows how this works. Dude is a dumbass and I wish y'all would stop caping for him.

He is a high profile Democrat and he will be a huge part of the Presidential campaigns of 2024 whether y'all shills like it or not.

Hunter still MY president :takedat:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf:

He's the frickin SON of the President of the United States. His dad is the Leader of the Free World. :what:

Here you democrat bootlicking shills go yet again trying to make it a nothingburger that the son of the President is on video smashing hookers, doing coke and speeding while inebriated.

I will agree with you that it has no bearing on whether or not Biden should be president, but why do y'all keep trying to sweep this degenerate's activities under the rug?? :gucci:

Hunter is a democrat, and it could be argued that as the son of the President, he has a higher profile than some fool ass congresswoman from Colorado.

It's a miracle that junkie didn't taint the Obama presidency. Imagine if the videos and his crack pipe was released while Barry O was still in the White House. They would have tried to contain it to Sleepy Joe, but it would have still been a scandal for the Obama presidency.

Hunter is a waste of space. This fool's dad was the Vice President of the United States and he couldn't do nothing better with his time than take nudes and get high and smash hoes, and then he was stupid enough to take VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF IT.

He's been around politics all of his life, he knows how this works. Dude is a dumbass and I wish y'all would stop caping for him.

He is a high profile Democrat and he will be a huge part of the Presidential campaigns of 2024 whether y'all shills like it or not.
I know this is a gimmick, but you don't do it very well. Literally paragraphs of nothing. :mjlol:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She like thugs too

OZdguVOxial6.jpeg

Put gram thotties in congress bruhs.
She's not a gram thot she's a backpage hoe