Video of Lauren Boebert being kicked out of 'Beetlejuice' in Denver for reportedly vaping, singing and causing a disturbance. UPDATE: Lewd conduct!!

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
could be anyone in this picture :wow:

maxresdefault.jpg

Her mama was a ring rat??? If so I'm not surprised she raised a racist, white trash slore of a daughter.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Conservatives are saying she was setup, because this guy is a democrat. I swear, white women are the least held accountable people in the world.

:unimpressed:

All them hoes have to do is be a teensy bit attractive and ppl will fall over themselves trying to make them feel better and excusing their bullshyt. shyt it's supposed BM in here still wanting to fukk her racist ass because she's thin with hard fake t*ts:unimpressed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Do you know who I am?

Always big shouts go to saying

Should have shot the whole group up.. fukking animals
I damn near caught a case last time I heard this.

To start with I was 100% in the wrong. I was drunk out my mind. We was in a bar where a big ass brawl broke out, so they cleared the place to get it all straightened out. They finally got things in order and started letting people back in. I try to go back in and the bouncer tells me the club is booked and that it's a private party. I lose my mind that it's bullshyt that I paid my cover (there wasn't a cover) and that because of a fight somebody else had now they aren't letting anybody back in. The bouncer was confused as hell. Some white dude in line is telling me to just go home. I turn around and tell him to shut the fukk up and mind his business. He hits me with the "do you know who I am". I responded "I really don't give a fukk and I'll beat the shyt out you. Who the fukk you talkin to". I walk up to his face and a couple people jumped in between us.

It was at that time the girl I was out with comes outside and sees me. Turns out I was at the wrong damn club, and she took me back inside the right club a couple doors down.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I know y’all aren’t thinking she’s getting away with this because she’s a white woman :gucci:

She’s getting away with this because shes a fake ass conservative MAGA and people let them wiggle out all of their bullshyt. Do you think if this was Big Gretch or Hillary FOX news /media or Americans would let this go:gucci: