Video of Lauren Boebert being kicked out of 'Beetlejuice' in Denver for reportedly vaping, singing and causing a disturbance. UPDATE: Lewd conduct!!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

He's the frickin SON of the President of the United States. His dad is the Leader of the Free World. :what:

Here you democrat bootlicking shills go yet again trying to make it a nothingburger that the son of the President is on video smashing hookers, doing coke and speeding while inebriated.

I will agree with you that it has no bearing on whether or not Biden should be president, but why do y'all keep trying to sweep this degenerate's activities under the rug?? :gucci:

Hunter is a democrat, and it could be argued that as the son of the President, he has a higher profile than some fool ass congresswoman from Colorado.

It's a miracle that junkie didn't taint the Obama presidency. Imagine if the videos and his crack pipe was released while Barry O was still in the White House. They would have tried to contain it to Sleepy Joe, but it would have still been a scandal for the Obama presidency.

Hunter is a waste of space. This fool's dad was the Vice President of the United States and he couldn't do nothing better with his time than take nudes and get high and smash hoes, and then he was stupid enough to take VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF IT.

He's been around politics all of his life, he knows how this works. Dude is a dumbass and I wish y'all would stop caping for him.

He is a high profile Democrat and he will be a huge part of the Presidential campaigns of 2024 whether y'all shills like it or not.

1. He is a dumbass which is precisely why HE'S indicted and probably going to jail.

2. He's also a grown ass man, Joe nor his administration speaks for him. Do you cape for all the stupid shyt your family/friends do? Joe ain't on trial Hunter is.

3. I don't put it past Hunter that he DID ask Joe for interference. But there's no evidence to suggest that Joe provided that support. If your brother asks you to rob a bank with him and you don't do it...there's no crime for you to be charged with.

4. Trying to say that this case is in anyway equivalent to the same level of corruption as working to undermine/sabotage American elections or dog-whistling a fukking hostile takeover in Washington is literally idiotic. I don't care about Trumps affairs with Stormy...but if he used campaign money to pay off his hookers...that's illegal.

The only people obsessed with this Hunter situation are grasping to find something that can say "SEE LOOK HE'S CROOKED TOO" as opposed to idk, standing against their own corruption as well. This entire issue is an exercise in deflection.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
2024. House members are up for re-election every 2 years. She only won in 2022 by 538 votes. I think she food this time.
You would think she would pivot to the middle, but then again she is so dumb maybe she thinks letting a Democrat play with her titties is a form of working with Democrats?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If this was a Democrat they’d be going crazy, setting up secret councils and police forces, trying to get her out of office and charge her etc