VIDEO OF BLUE LIVES MATTERS AND MAGA BEATING COP TO DEATH

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
If you had to make a choice, would you rather have dog sized roaches, but no existence of white people, or no roaches and the existence of white people?

No more cacs you said :ohhh:

Sign me up
VeirKFq.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Disgraceful actions by his fellow cops, they should have unloaded rounds into that whole crowd. Thought they had each other's back
The range of inexplicable actions in this whole event is insane. I imagine a certain # didn't want to fukk up their MAGA homies, a certain # were too chicken shyt to go in, and the rest were just followers.

And with all this shyt going on, this a$$holes giving football coaches Medals and shyt.

:deadmanny:

Man, white people come get ya man!
He gave a SENATE SEAT to a fukking football coach. :mjlol:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The range of inexplicable actions in this whole event is insane. I imagine a certain # didn't want to fukk up their MAGA homies, a certain # were too chicken shyt to go in, and the rest were just followers.

He gave a SENATE SEAT to a fukking football coach. :mjlol:

Whenever I see Tuberville's name pop up I'm like :dwillhuh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
saw some cacs holding a blue lives matter gathering in rural ct yesterday.... nah. get the fukk outta here with that shyt, it's over. Exposed again. :camby:
Literally as I'm reading this I walked by a street where I know there's a house with a huge thin blue line flag. From here I couldn't tell if it were still up. Stood on the corner for ten seconds trying to figure out if I was gonna walk down and chew them out but decided against it.... For now.

Man, I've wanted to jaw at them every time I've walked by that flag and right now they couldn't say jack shyt back either. fukking Covid heart taking off my edge.