VIDEO OF BLUE LIVES MATTERS AND MAGA BEATING COP TO DEATH

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's

This another view of the same scene.

Does anyone know what they are spraying at the cops?
Probably mace, the crowd control version.

Who brings that kind of shyt to a "protest"?
Law enforcement officers most likely. Or ex-military. Remember, they found molotov cocktails, pipe bombs, assault rifles and handguns in someone's truck that was parked by the Capitol.

I am mad there is a breh right the middle of the video. :martin: What is he doing there?
By him just being there, I'm going to say he doesn't share the same interest as the majority of black ppl. So, IDC if he catches a case by just being there. I know quite a few Black MAGA supporters.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Cop was a Trump supporter too who wrote to his Democratic Representative not to impeach Trump, only to get beat to death by a Trump mob :wow:

He Dreamed of Being a Police Officer, Then Was Killed by a Pro-Trump Mob

6-B9-CB934-812-B-4138-9-F2-D-6-A4-D6-C82-D7-D0.jpg

So they killed one of their own :mjgrin:Excellent

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I hear the phrase blue lives matter on this forum more than I do in real life....

Me neither, but that's because I don't surrounded myself with racist ass cacs and c00ns. I do however see their flag and emblems on the back of pickup trucks, on hoodies and masks, in car windows and on lawn signs so I'm not sure what your point was..

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Remember: Blue Lives Matter

You can see that they also steal his helmet, pass it down the steps and someone puts it on as souvenir. You can assume he was hit after that and killed.

observant mind here

FIRST OFF thats a murder case against at least 12-25 people if we talking guilty by association

also: at :38 seconds in, the guy behind the michigan shirt loser lets out a serious cough…seemingly loud enough to be heard on cam. his cheeks exploded yo. i wonder what covid numbers shall come out.

also, we speculate on conspiracy but truth be told we also believe in God(s) and willingly state - everything happens for a reason…soooo yeah everything happens for a reason, its all already determined - just gotta find the wheel pushers

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas

Here u can see what appears to be the cop that got dragged out.

Lol they beat his ass...then gently usher him away.
Hey buddy we like you and all..but this is business.

You see how all them honkies retreated once that cop came out with smoke....they didnt want none.

Last edited: