• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Voted debateable, but if forced to choose, Lux 2-1. Hollow's filler was knda bad. Lux's "gimmick" wasn't nearly as good as SM2, but he didn't need it. The bars were there. Little to no filler, and better haymakers. "Stand up nikkas don't lean" was the line of the battle to me, that was vicious. All props to Hollow though, he came with it and did try to kill that nikka. I agree he did damage Lux's aura, but now part of me feels that Lux got through easily his biggest challenge ever, so can he really be beaten? :lupe: Who's left?

Bottom line - CLASSIC. The real loser....SMACK.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Voted debateable, but if forced to choose, Lux 2-1. Hollow's filler was knda bad. Lux's "gimmick" wasn't nearly as good as SM2, but he didn't need it. The bars were there. Little to no filler, and better haymakers. "Stand up nikkas don't lean" was the line of the battle to me, that was vicious. All props to Hollow though, he came with it and did try to kill that nikka. I agree he did damage Lux's aura, but now part of me feels that Lux got through easily his biggest challenge ever, so can he really be beaten? :lupe: Who's left?

no filler for lux :pachaha: u dusted
thats why I think he lost every round ten bars before punches
I aint wanna hear that preaching shyt before he got to the punch it was annoying
if he cut that out I would have gave him the battle
lux had too much filler

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

idk who can get through lux without the personal angle, nothin else to talk about really..

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
@Brooklynzson said ":childplease: fukk i gotta put it in the matrix or somethin?"

had the coli lookin like

the_matrix_1080p-HD.jpg
:lolbron:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I tell ya mother look lady, I know crack was rough out there in the 80s
But don't be depressed about ya best, its young heffas out here still droppin they babies
but you raised him with an agenda and revalations and scripture
Its just gon take a few more of you at the funeral breakin for them to remember
All this static on the set, thats the same wire hanger for the antenna
why it always take a black mother bangin on the box(the casket and the tv) for you nikkas to get the picture
:banderas: No one paints shyt the way lux does :banderas:
:ohhh::patrice::whoo::to:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
no filler for lux :pachaha: u dusted
thats why I think he lost every round ten bars before punches
I aint wanna hear that preaching shyt before he got to the punch it was annoying
if he cut that out I would have gave him the battle
lux had too much filler

I said little to no filler. If you feel differently, cool, but keep it real, you don't fukk with Lux, and that's cool too. I prefer Lux to Hollow, it is what it is. I fux with Da Dininon too. I think this is the most debatable big battle possibly ever. I do think Hollow had way more filler, no matter how you slice it.

Also, thinking more on it, I think despite chinking up Lux's armor, this was NOT AT ALL the exposure Hollow kept advertising, so I take that away from Hollow too. Lux had crazy bars (IMO), good delivery, no chokes, good angles/personals. Hollow had less crazy but very effective bars, some good, but underwhelming personals given the death he was promising, and great energy. i still think he needs to keep better vice control. Overall, great performances, and I'm kinda just glad it's over, and there was no fukkery :whew:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Tough one to call but got DAMN the crowd was lame for booing, fukking fakkit generation, hate these lil homos man.......
That and the fact they wouldn't shut the fukk up. Damn I know you hype but they got to realize they fukking up the flow.

I got Hollow taking this but it lived up to the hype. Lux was more consistent but I felt Hollow's best shyt hit hardest even though he had more low moments too.

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
"you just proved me correct, that I can't get this work I got a criminal record"

Dont think im quoting it accurately but that was a slept on bar by hollow..they was already booing him when he said it so I dont think anybody caught it...
I think he wanted to say that but he actually said "I can get this work, I gotta criminal record"

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
One question I"m wondering, did they know the rounds were going to be timed before hand?

they said four minutes then Lux went +11 and the time keeper was prolly blazed out. then they changed it to unlimited in the final round. I would have paid the $30 bucks if Coli soldiers gave advanced notice of the hap.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
they said four minutes then Lux went +11 and the time keeper was prolly blazed out. then they changed it to unlimited in the final round. I would have paid the $30 bucks if Coli soldiers gave advanced notice of the hap.
I mean before the event. I was wondering if they realized they were running short on time or something and decided to limit the first two rounds to four minutes. Both seemed like they were cut off and had to leave bars on the table.