Votes: 38 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Average Coli Poster

IT mgmt/A&R/Sports Agent/DimePiece Slayer
Daps
Reppin
6figs/6ft/6series
"I mean to see a Lux battle, you gotta see women in violet gowns, choir sounds, tire mouths, tight ropes, and lion growls, a whole bunch of "you gon get this work" and "Quiet Downs" , its a CIRCUS ACT. Just to see this CLOWN go through a "FIRE ROUND" :jawalrus:

You a fool if you dont think Hollow got the 1st. Just off the fact that he spit that in the 1st mins of the whole battle. And the fact that, that is EXACTLY what Lux proceeded to do.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
WTF are these random numbers on peoples posts?
@Brooklynzson said ":childplease: fukk i gotta put it in the matrix or somethin?"

had the coli lookin like

the_matrix_1080p-HD.jpg

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
I'll vote debatable

Hollow won if you consider the reactions of the live crowd they're spitting in front of (which is what really matters). There seemed to be a lot of hollow fans at the venue. So in that sense I say Hollow won.

For me personally though I prefer straight bars and Hollow had too much corny filler but did have some heavy haymakers. Lux was more consistent with mad punches plus had haymakers too. Hollow could've destroyed Lux if he cut all the corny bars, I got it 2-1 to Lux.

In the end I don't think you can say either of them lost and it was definitely a win for the fans

Side note: I didn't realise how many souls got burnt slow by Lux's 3rd vs Calicoe :lolbron: