Reppin
Atl
Meet the surgeon, my last ep md, check the sermon :banderas:
Them last 4 bars from hollow :banderas:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Wow. Hollow did this nicca dirty.

Took that nicca Lux's belt and aint nothin Lux can do about it.

:wow:

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
:ohhh:
....wow if hollows 3rd round was his first he probably would of won handily...and thats a big maybe...so I would say Lux by a nose (all coke puns intended)
hollow just needs to work on strategy then he might be the top rap-battle nikka out

but lux third round was:whoo:....I dont think many nikkas would have survived that
....maybe one if not the best third of rap battle history....real talk

Crownheights718

Brooklyn boy, I might take some getting use to!
Daps
Reppin
I'm Everywhere, you aint neva there
That first round was crazy. This battle definitely lived up to hype. Lux got said some shyt, but the shyt that sticks with me more is when you addressing the nikka you battling. For example, the whole TV banging on the box shyt was tough, but... I was fukking with the "this is an interview with the vampire, you don't know that high stakes will take his life out of place.". :wow: fukks with this, cuz he's addressing hollow and the battle at hand, not just some deep seeded rhyme that most nikkas only caught on second watch. Also fukked with the "I can't picture the Don King, but he good for promotion." Nice double entendre. "This nikka mothers name must be Brenda with this trash shyt" :russ:. Followed by the drake line, thank me later, then nothing was the same. Nice round from Lux. The opening to his second was ill too.
Starts off strong with the whole set up of the grave and putting hollow in the plot. Says, you in grave danger, I know you can dig it, we’ll pick out the box, I can care less if you audition or not, i wrote this story for you, i gotta put you in the plot. This last bar with putting hollow in the plot was a nice double entendre. Lux comes out strong.

Hollow went in too tho and I felt like his first hit harder. He may have benefited from going last. Starts with the rebuttal.... diva nikka, you make these fans wait an hour to hit the stage! :lolbron: They did have nikkas waiting mad long. shyt had me like :comeon:. Follows that with a little roasting session talking bout it must take him long to put on the hells angels jacket and eddie murphy pants. :russ:. Then he goes on to describe all the antics of the last lux battle with the props and all. Sets up the punch by stating smack helped him (set the screen) with allowing him to do all that. Punch hits when he states with lux “it’s a circus act, just to see lux go through a fire round”. Haymaker! Crowd goes crazy!

I just feel like Hollow was hitting this round more than Lux did. "I’m so far ahead of my time, i can rebuttal the line, before you come up with the rhyme...", "I was good with goods, i surfed with surf, now i’m loaded for loaded, i hold it for loaded, unloaded for loaded, and open and close him."

then goes into loaded choking… cool, but nothing crazy at all.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This is coming from a lux fan. Hollow won this one brehs. That last round was..

WQopUk8.gif

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I tell ya mother look lady, I know crack was rough out there in the 80s
But don't be depressed about ya best, its young heffas out here still droppin they babies
but you raised him with an agenda and revalations and scripture
Its just gon take a few more of you at the funeral breakin for them to remember
All this static on the set, thats the same wire hanger for the antenna
why it always take a black mother bangin on the box(the casket and the tv) for you nikkas to get the picture
:banderas: No one paints shyt the way lux does :banderas:
That was the hottest verse in the whole battle. :banderas: