Video Game Deals OT

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Wondering if I should cop ultra street fighter 4...But I feel like I should wait for the release of street fighter 5 since it's coming out next year and people probably wont play sf 4 anymore.
I had the same dilemma. I was really debating on whether or not to get USF4 because it's only $15 but since SFV is out in 3 months I decided not to.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Copped blood borne, until dawn and destiny taken king for the PS4 at best buy. Sucks that it ain't pick up in store. Telling me my estimated delivery is 1 to 2 weeks :beli:. Gcu tho :whoo:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
they selling ps4 controllers for 40 bucks at bestbuy:whew: good deal since their analog sticks wear out quick

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I keep hearing that in the arcadium from different people and I've never understood it. Ive had 4 controllers since launch and not a single one has given me any kind of problems.
Yeah I hear about it a lot, and I just traded in one of my controllers yesterday for 40$ bucks at gamestop because the analog stick was wearing out, If I knew bestbuy was selling it for 40, I would have taken the 30$ or so cash back and spent 10 bucks to upgrade to a new controller:wow:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had the same dilemma. I was really debating on whether or not to get USF4 because it's only $15 but since SFV is out in 3 months I decided not to.
Yeah. Thats what i decided as well. I can wait for 3 more months.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I hear about it a lot, and I just traded in one of my controllers yesterday for 40$ bucks at gamestop because the analog stick was wearing out, If I knew bestbuy was selling it for 40, I would have taken the 30$ or so cash back and spent 10 bucks to upgrade to a new controller:wow:

Yeah, and I've never had any problems with controllers until this PS4 joint. I played destiny heavily for like a month and half and it wore that left stick out. I've tried to stockpile controllers, and have or will have three in rotation. Hopefully the newer ones were better made.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If i had to guess, the dark Web
From what I heard it had do to with buying a ton of games, waiting for the reward points and then returning all of the games. Too much work for me. There was more to it but I'm not gonna publically post illegal procedures to take advantage of game stop.

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah, and I've never had any problems with controllers until this PS4 joint. I played destiny heavily for like a month and half and it wore that left stick out. I've tried to stockpile controllers, and have or will have three in rotation. Hopefully the newer ones were better made.
they have newer ones:ohhh:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Best Buy just shipped out my games :leon:. And Amazon is still taking there sweet time with my orders from Monday :martin:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I heard it had do to with buying a ton of games, waiting for the reward points and then returning all of the games. Too much work for me. There was more to it but I'm not gonna publically post illegal procedures to take advantage of game stop.

I got my account locked using those coupons - it keeps saying I quit the program on x - date. I won't go too hard on the breh who sold em since I did save some bread using them. Plus, I don't really fukk with Gamestop like that, so I won't be going back any time soon anyway :mjlol:

Still, I'm glad I didn't buy anymore sets off him and left that alone before shyt got hot :whoa: