Video Game Deals OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
no preference honestly, just wanted to cash in on the blk friday deals...was thinking of copping uncharted or dark souls 2
The Uncharted Collection
The Last of Us
Bloodborne
Battlefield 4
Black Ops 3
Guilty Gear
Arkham Knight
Fallout 4
The Witcher 3
Metal Gear Solid 5

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My $98 PS3 I got from Amazon warehouse just came in. A few light scratches and a few cleanable smudges, but in damn good condition for the price.
xaSCQsq.jpg

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Not only could you get locked out of Netflix on that account, I would imagine that there is potential for your actual console to be locked as well. I know they've locked consoles when a game is purchased with stolen keys before, I'm not sure what king of relationship Netflix has with Sony. The only thing I would purchase from him would be the Gamestop coupons and I would make sure to use them under a different email and gamestop account.
The coupons were definitely working and he still sells them via email, they just weren't being obtained by legitimate means.

DAMN.. i still have my coupons.. I was planning on usign them Blcak Friday... guess thres no need and I can go to BB liek i wanted and get some points...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
DAMN.. i still have my coupons.. I was planning on usign them Blcak Friday... guess thres no need and I can go to BB liek i wanted and get some points...
Use the coupons breh. Just be careful not to give youre legit account info. Theyve worked for a bunch of people. I would just never buy accounts. Those will eventually get locked.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Think I'm going to pull the trigger on smash bros for 35. Was hoping I could get Battlefield 4 premium for cheap, but it looks like places are only selling the original game minus the DLCs.

JDZZO2.0

Banned
Daps
Use the coupons breh. Just be careful not to give youre legit account info. Theyve worked for a bunch of people. I would just never buy accounts. Those will eventually get locked.

I used 2 coupons so far ($90 and $50) both under boy's GS account thinking any purchases I make will just add points to his account. Codein told me I can make my own account or use anyone's account so I assumed it was safe. Found out today my boy's account was suspended and they told him it was suspended for suspicious activity. I used my credit card when I made the purchases soso they probably have my name attached to those purchases. Am I fukked? Can my boy fight to get his GS account points back?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I used 2 coupons so far ($90 and $50) both under boy's GS account thinking any purchases I make will just add points to his account. Codein told me I can make my own account or use anyone's account so I assumed it was safe. Found out today my boy's account was suspended and they told him it was suspended for suspicious activity. I used my credit card when I made the purchases soso they probably have my name attached to those purchases. Am I fukked? Can my boy fight to get his GS account points back?
Sorry to hear that. I don't know what you can do about any of that. I just know he was clear telling everyone to use spoof info.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought it was pretty obvious he was making counterfeit coupons. :yeshrug: That's why I never fukked with his shyt. The mods were right to shut down his threads. Can't be having illegal activity on these boards :ufdup:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got Fallout 4 and Steam Link for $50, can't complain :manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I thought it was pretty obvious he was making counterfeit coupons. :yeshrug: That's why I never fukked with his shyt. The mods were right to shut down his threads. Can't be having illegal activity on these boards :ufdup:
Yes and no. Your point is true, but the coupons aren't counterfeit, its the means by which he was getting them that Gamestop isnt cool with