Video Game Deals OT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yes and no. Your point is true, but the coupons aren't counterfeit, its the means by which he was getting them that Gamestop isnt cool with

I thought it was pretty obvious he was making counterfeit coupons. :yeshrug: That's why I never fukked with his shyt. The mods were right to shut down his threads. Can't be having illegal activity on these boards :ufdup:

can i get a breakdown on what happened?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
can i get a breakdown on what happened?
He had an unlimited supply of $25 and $50 off coupons from GameStop. These coupons were mad suspect because he was seemingly pulling them out of thin air and could get them at any time. The mods and admins of the site knew something illegal or fishy was going on, so they kept shutting down his threads. They even deleted threads discussing his "hussle." I wouldn't be surprised if my posts get deleted for even talking about these coupons.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
He had an unlimited supply of $25 and $50 off coupons from GameStop. These coupons were mad suspect because he was seemingly pulling them out of thin air and could get them at any time. The mods and admins of the site knew something illegal or fishy was going on, so they kept shutting down his threads. They even deleted threads discussing his "hussle." I wouldn't be surprised if my posts get deleted for even talking about these coupons.

how was he getting them?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wondering if I should cop ultra street fighter 4...But I feel like I should wait for the release of street fighter 5 since it's coming out next year and people probably wont play sf 4 anymore.