Video Game Deals OT

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, I'll always prefer having the physical copy in hand. Plus it makes reselling dicier unless you know someone personally who wants to buy and won't try and rape saying the code doesn't work. I'm just sitting on this GOW right now :beli:
Wanna trade for a Halo Master Chief Collection code? My white X1 came with it but I own the physical already.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Gonna go to GS today to trade in this XB1 controller that drifts up for the lunar white...hopefully this works.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My store has it in stock, but I can't put it in my cart.
From what I've read online this is an in store deal only. You can't even order it for pick up. You have to go into the actual store and have them ring it up. I might stop by my local target. Supposedly there 2 in stock.
Edit
Sorry I noticed in my first post I made a typo. It's in store ONLY

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
From what I've read online this is an in store deal only. You can't even order it for pick up. You have to go into the actual store and have them ring it up. I might stop by my local target. Supposedly there 2 in stock.
Edit
Sorry I noticed in my first post I made a typo. It's in store ONLY
Yeah, I'll try it out later tonight

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanna trade for a Halo Master Chief Collection code? My white X1 came with it but I own the physical already.
Sure, I'll trade. I actually prefer Halo, so that works out well and I'll just use the code. PM me whenever.

Also, selling sealed, unopened NBA 2k16 Tip-Off Edition for $45 if anyone is interested.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Black Friday is coming up and the first xone bundle has been announced and it's a good one :whew:

First Xbox One Black Friday $299 Bundle Revealed, Includes Two Games and Second Controller

Earlier in the month Sony dropped the price of the PS4 for its first time since its launch in 2013. This, along with its already established momentum, has placed a huge amount of pressure on Microsoft for this holiday season. It might just be prepared to handle it, though.

Dell has published a website that offers a sneak peak at the deals it'll offer on this year's Black Friday. Among its excellent offerings is a featured Xbox One bundle that includes Fallout 4, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, and an extra controller for $299.

should be interesting to see what ps4 bundles are available. I just hope gamestop will have some good deals so I can use my discount:lupe: