Video Game Deals OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I went to my local store yesterday, said there were 3 available. I couldn't find any. I may try again tomorrow as I forgot to pick up a couple things I needed.
The word is out by now. When I went to Target they showed they had one in stock but I couldn't find it anywhere. :mjcry:They had a TON of chrome casts in a tray on one of the lower shelves. I was about to give up but then I started to look at the actual display stickers and see if they even had a spot for it on the shelves. Right next to the chrome cast display was a small sticker that said Nexus Player $99 but the space was empty.:mjcry: I was about to walk away when my gut told me to move the chrome cast display and look behind it and boom, there it was. All the way in the back hidden behind the chrome cast display was the last Nexus Player. :win:
Point is, if they show they are in stock make sure you take a good look around. Cats out there hiding these so they can come back later and scoop them up. I got mine goin last night and was disappointed at first. I had no idea how to use Kodi, but I did some searching online and had those movies streaming in no time. :ahh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Because the arcadium is more interested in goofy shock value bait click threads than actual news. I cut down the amount of threads I post because 9 times out of 10 it spirals into console wars and E-Beef over who said what. Go ahead and make the thread, just make sure the title is "XB1 Lost again MJLOL MS sukks. Square En1x too broke to make games DEADROSE"

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Because the arcadium is more interested in goofy shock value bait click threads than actual news. I cut down the amount of threads I post because 9 times out of 10 it spirals into console wars and E-Beef over who said what. Go ahead and make the thread, just make sure the title is "XB1 Lost again MJLOL MS sukks. Square En1x too broke to make games DEADROSE"
nah :francis: but this is good news tbh... can finally get games that would never transfer over, to finally come here :wow: they can see that there is a market for those Japan exclusives games :whew:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
nah :francis: but this is good news tbh... can finally get games that would never transfer over, to finally come here :wow: they can see that there is a market for those Japan exclusives games :whew:
Some games arent bad in japanese. Fighting games and action games for example. Its the story heavy games that we need a translation for.