Video Game Deals OT

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
When you do you will be hooked :banderas:

Easily my favorite game this gen so far. Played through it 3 times in 2 weeks. :mjcry:

I'm going through it for the 3rd time I'm at Nightmare Mensis. I did all the optional quests this time including killing the hunter that injured Eileen the Crow in the Cathedral. This will be the first time I eat all 3 cords to fight the thing that comes after Gherman

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I'm going through it for the 3rd time I'm at Nightmare Mensis. I did all the optional quests this time including killing the hunter that injured Eileen the Crow in the Cathedral. This will be the first time I eat all 3 cords to fight the thing that comes after Gherman

Get that platinum breh :salute:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I see you can trade in your used xbox one controller+$30 for the halo controller. You think gamestop gon give me a hard time if my controller left stick drifts up? Anybody?:lupe:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I see you can trade in your used xbox one controller+$30 for the halo controller. You think gamestop gon give me a hard time if my controller left stick drifts up? Anybody?:lupe:
I doubt they will do any serious testing. Most likely they'll put batteries in it and see if it turns on and that's it

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
xbox consoles. looks like i might just get the ps4 bundle w/ the $50 gift card, and then use that to get fallout.

so which game is better, the last of us remastered, or uncharted ???
Uncharted comes with the trilogy and the last of us is only one game. Is the last of us better than uncharted. Yes. But...uncharted has more value for your money and will have more replayability. IMO. Also they last of us can be found a lot of places for $20 or so. Uncharted is still $60.you definitely need to play both games at least once though. They're both classics. The last of us is something very special that everyone should experience at least once.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
xbox consoles. looks like i might just get the ps4 bundle w/ the $50 gift card, and then use that to get fallout.

Get the Nathan Drake Collection...You can always pick up The Last of Us for $20 or less.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

You can get an online code for last of us for like $12 on eBay. You PayPal it and they send the code in a couple hours.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well im reading that you can still get a 15% discount at target if you simply create a target registry account. someone on another forum says the coupon will be emailed to you in less than 24 hours. you can get the 15% off and the 50$ gift card