Video Game Deals OT

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was going to offer to buy it for you and mail it but it isn't available in my area either. Its a shame because the fact that now its hard to find actually makes me want to get it.
No need, I just switched the store and it popped up. I actually had my wife pick it up at a store close to her job. These will be in the wrapper for a while tho, but shiiiiit can't beat those prices, especially with the certificates.

I played a ton of LBP 1 and 2 so I'm curious to see how good some of the levels are since it's been out for like a year now.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For those that copped Bloodborne, get ready to die a lot in the beginning
I've conquered the likes of Ninja Gaiden 2 (OG broken af version on 360)... got every Achievement in that game, I think I'll be straight.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I've conquered the likes of Ninja Gaiden 2 (OG broken af version on 360)... got every Achievement in that game, I think I'll be straight.

I Beat OG Ninja Gaiden 2 on 360 also but this is an entirely different beast. When you die in Bloodborne you start at the beginning of the level and lose all your blood money you use to level up. You get 1 chance to earn your blood money back after you die.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My brother went out and copped GoW 3 Remastered from GS using them coupons from codeine.
Now he used $40 off from the coupons to cop it. I just remembered BestBuy got it for $25. Think he can price match it tomorrow and get the difference applied to credit? The game still unopened.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I Beat OG Ninja Gaiden 2 on 360 also but this is an entirely different beast. When you die in Bloodborne you start at the beginning of the level and lose all your blood money you use to level up. You get 1 chance to earn your blood money back after you die.
:lupe:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im having a tough time deciding between consoles now that they can be had for the same price.

is ps4 really that much more powerful than xbox ?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im having a tough time deciding between consoles now that they can be had for the same price.

is ps4 really that much more powerful than xbox ?
Breh for $350 a PS4 is a no brainer. The graphics card on PS4 is more powerful and it shows in most multiplatform games where the PS4 version runs at 1080P most of the time or close while the XB1 is usually lower resolution. Even then some games just don't take advantage of that power gap. The exclusive PS4 games though show you that power gap though. Uncharted 4, Horizon and Ratchet and Clank look leagues ahead of games similar to them on Xbox.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh for $350 a PS4 is a no brainer. The graphics card on PS4 is more powerful and it shows in most multiplatform games where the PS4 version runs at 1080P most of the time or close while the XB1 is usually lower resolution. Even then some games just don't take advantage of that power gap. The exclusive PS4 games though show you that power gap though. Uncharted 4, Horizon and Ratchet and Clank look leagues ahead of games similar to them on Xbox.

i wish PS would offer a fallout bundle and make it easy on me.

i was going to go with xbox for sure because of the price, and the fact x1 could stream from a usb and i have lots of things downloaded i like to watch from my external drive, but now ps4 added that support, and its the same price. i have a 360 last gen and i like the controller much better than PS.

im not really a graphics whore but i dont want to be short changed on it. i only have a 720p TV so would i even notice a difference ?