Video Game Deals OT

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Does anyone have Amazon prime? Is it worth it?

Imo, yeah, but I'm a student so it's a bit discounted. I'd pay full price if I had to.
Do a ton of online shopping and currently don't reside in a state that has to pay tax.
Definitely worth it.
The On Demand streaming and the Prime Music are just added bonuses (particularly the music service considering I'm listening to music 75% of the time.)

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
damn :francis: @Kamikaze Revy just went on Amazon to look at the PS4 bundles and now they have the star wars battlefront one for preorder :sadcam: thinking of saying fukk the Uncharted bundle and wait until the star wars one come out but :mjcry: i have to wait a whole more month because it comes out in Nov.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
damn :francis: @Kamikaze Revy just went on Amazon to look at the PS4 bundles and now they have the star wars battlefront one for preorder :sadcam: thinking of saying fukk the Uncharted bundle and wait until the star wars one come out but :mjcry: i have to wait a whole more month because it comes out in Nov.
Uncharted 4 > Battlefront

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:patrice: maybe black Friday will have good deals
Black friday is garaunteed to have the best deals of the year for gaming systems.

I expect even better crackhead prices for xbox one this year.

5 games,kinect,1tb system,year of xbox live,year of ea access,elite controller and a large meat lovers at pizza hut for $299 :wow:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Black friday is garaunteed to have the best deals of the year for gaming systems.

I expect even better crackhead prices for xbox one this year.

5 games,kinect,1tb system,year of xbox live,year of ea access,elite controller and a large meat lovers at pizza hut for $299 :wow:
:ehh: i am really thinking about waiting if the deals are :wow:, but i have to wait 75 days :mjcry: i skipped out on madden for $40 because i dont have a ps4 yet.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh would this work on preorders like Fifa 16
yea it will. If you follow my method you good money

1. Just put $5 on ya preorder
2. Bring the coupons when you picking up the game and pay the balance

i did it for madden

i got a few left. fukk with me

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Gamersclub is a cool idea.... but Best buy stays fukking up.

Ordered the shyt online last week, didn't get a receipt, order # or nothing. They just took my money.

shyt comes in the mail yesterday. I go to the store to activate it, they couldn't do it.

I call customer service, they transfer me to four different people and each time I have to tell them my full name and the problem.

I'm about to ask for my money back and just cop them gamestop coupons.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gamersclub is a cool idea.... but Best buy stays fukking up.

Ordered the shyt online last week, didn't get a receipt, order # or nothing. They just took my money.

shyt comes in the mail yesterday. I go to the store to activate it, they couldn't do it.

I call customer service, they transfer me to four different people and each time I have to tell them my full name and the problem.

I'm about to ask for my money back and just cop them gamestop coupons.
I fail to see why you'd order it online then go to the store to activate it when they have the same cards in the store itself. Just get a chargeback with your credit card company and do the purchase in the store.

I've never gotten an order in the mail from Best Buy that didn't come with a receipt.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I fail to see why you'd order it online then go to the store to activate it when they have the same cards in the store itself. Just get a chargeback with your credit card company and do the purchase in the store.

I've never gotten an order in the mail from Best Buy that didn't come with a receipt.
I agree. This issue is rare. It DID happen to me too though. I had to go to the store to get it sorted. GCU is the best deal in gaming period. Don't sleep on it. Regardless GCU has to be activated in store, that's something I don't feel best buy stressed enough and they should almost not even offer the membership online because it isn't valid anyway until you go to a store.