Video Game Deals OT

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@Kamikaze Revy i am thinking about getting that Uncharted PS4 bundle, i don''t want to pay $399 but :francis: if you can find out any deals to get % off let me know

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps

PlayStation 20th Anniversary Sale Offers 121 PS4, PS3, PS Vita and PSP Games at Big Discounts

If you want to save big on a metric ton of PlayStation games, including current and past platforms, today Sony Computer Entertainment opened the PlayStation 20th Anniversary Sale, that offers some rather large discounts on 121 games.

If you’re curious on what’s on sale, you can check it out below, or you can head directly to the sale’s page. Unfortunately, the sale is only available in North America.

PlayStation Plus members also get further discount, allowing for some really nice savings across the board.

Ni No Kuni for $6? Jeanne D’arc for $3? Yes, thank you.

:patrice: Good time to scoop that Dark Souls 2 on PS4, been waiting for the price to drop since I have the OG version on PS3

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy i am thinking about getting that Uncharted PS4 bundle, i don''t want to pay $399 but :francis: if you can find out any deals to get % off let me know
Keep your eye on bestbuy. I don't they will do any price cuts on that bundle but you never know for sure. I'll definitely post it if I see it.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

I copped the batman bundle for $350 today, brand new. You can get the last of us bundle for around that price too, maybe less. Check craigslist

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I copped the batman bundle for $350 today, brand new. You can get the last of us bundle for around that price too, maybe less. Check craigslist
:patrice:i can wait until oct i rather get the bundle with 3 games, plus i dont trust them crazy cacs on craigslist

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
for anyone who does not have madden 16 and want it for $40 amazon is having a deal right now, you can get it for $40 plus free shipping.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:i can wait until oct i rather get the bundle with 3 games, plus i dont trust them crazy cacs on craigslist

Yeah I couldn't wait I'm trying to cop the new Fifa when it comes out.

I'm in NYC there were a lot of deals for PS4s on CL. shyt even eBay has them for that price, brand new if you can wait until few days for shipping.

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yeah I couldn't wait I'm trying to cop the new Fifa when it comes out.

I'm in NYC there were a lot of deals for PS4s on CL. shyt even eBay has them for that price, brand new if you can wait until few days for shipping.
I can wait because the main games I want to play are not even out yet, but I still want to play 2k and madden. The last 2k and madden I played was 2011 :francis: