Video Game Deals OT

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
*hits up craigslist for broken larryboxes*

take-notes-o.gif
Use eBay prices and subtract 14% automatically. Make sure its never been opened either. If it's been opened before I'll only offer $50 if all the parts are in there.

The XBOX One problems are 90% the PSU and some having issues with the Blu-Ray Drive (usually dust build up). If you ever get another xbox one to flip (like you just did), make sure you add that serial number to a profile on xbox.com...covers you for a full year if you ever need an accessory replacement.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Use eBay prices and subtract 14% automatically. Make sure its never been opened either. If it's been opened before I'll only offer $50 if all the parts are in there.

The XBOX One problems are 90% the PSU and some having issues with the Blu-Ray Drive (usually dust build up). If you ever get another xbox one to flip (like you just did), make sure you add that serial number to a profile on xbox.com...covers you for a full year if you ever need an accessory replacement.

bet

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Most of the XB1's I see on ebay are gutted. Guess I'll have to get lucky.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Most of the XB1's I see on ebay are gutted. Guess I'll have to get lucky.
Yeah, eBay is not worth it. I saw a few that were complete, but at $120 it is not worth the risk IMO.

Microsoft charges $115 to fix them

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Little Big Planet 3 $25 w/ PS4 faceplate
LittleBigPlanet 3 | PS43000673
Contemplating on pulling the trigger on this.

Played a lot of LBP1&2 and I figure with how long 3 has been out there's probably a ton of great user content to go through... I just would have to actually play the game, which I'm not sure I would do :smh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Contemplating on pulling the trigger on this.

Played a lot of LBP1&2 and I figure with how long 3 has been out there's probably a ton of great user content to go through... I just would have to actually play the game, which I'm not sure I would do :smh:
I tried to get into LBP...it just wasn't for me. I really wanted to like it too. Kind of the same experience I had with Project Spark.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I tried to get into LBP...it just wasn't for me. I really wanted to like it too. Kind of the same experience I had with Project Spark.
Honestly, it's like a social media game where you have to follow the best creators to find out the best stuff the play.

This video made me want to cop

I'm sure there are plenty of dope levels