Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Get an Xbox One S and 55-Inch 4K TV for $800 Right Now
This deal doesn't last forever.

If you're in the market for a new Xbox One S and want a 4K TV to go with it, retailer Best Buy is currently holding a deal you may want to consider.

Starting today, the store is offering a bundle that includes the 500 GB Xbox One S Halo system with a 55-inch LG 4K TV for $800. According to Best Buy, this comes out to $300 in savings.

The Xbox One S comes with the system, its Bluetooth-enabled controller, and copies of Halo 5: Guardians (disc) and Halo: The Master Chief Collection(digital).
http://cat.ny.us.criteo.com/deliver...riteo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=criteolower
Go to Best Buy's product page here to learn more and to place an order. This deal started today, September 4, and runs through Saturday, September 10.

The Xbox One S features HDR support for some games, including Gears of War 4, which comes out in October. HDR stands for high dynamic range, and televisions that feature it have an expanded color and contrast range. It makes everything brighter and more vibrant. Other games that support the technology include Forza Horizon 3, Scalebound, and NBA 2K17.

Looking further out, Microsoft has said you will need a 4K TV to make the most of the Xbox Scorpio console, which comes out in 2017.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This deal doesn't last forever.

If you're in the market for a new Xbox One S and want a 4K TV to go with it, retailer Best Buy is currently holding a deal you may want to consider.

Starting today, the store is offering a bundle that includes the 500 GB Xbox One S Halo system with a 55-inch LG 4K TV for $800. According to Best Buy, this comes out to $300 in savings.

The Xbox One S comes with the system, its Bluetooth-enabled controller, and copies of Halo 5: Guardians (disc) and Halo: The Master Chief Collection(digital).
Go to Best Buy's product page here to learn more and to place an order. This deal started today, September 4, and runs through Saturday, September 10.

The Xbox One S features HDR support for some games, including Gears of War 4, which comes out in October. HDR stands for high dynamic range, and televisions that feature it have an expanded color and contrast range. It makes everything brighter and more vibrant. Other games that support the technology include Forza Horizon 3, Scalebound, and NBA 2K17.

Looking further out, Microsoft has said you will need a 4K TV to make the most of the Xbox Scorpio console, which comes out in 2017.
fukk man I JUUUUSST paid off some other shyt with BB. This would be great if it wasn't a xbox

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Why? Xbox1S and Scorpio are the only consoles with a 4K player.
Okay??? The main reason I would own a gaming console is to play.........games.

The only game I'd get an Xbox for at this point is gears....I'm not buying a console and a TV to watch netflix when I already have a ps4, computer, and a smart tv

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Okay??? The main reason I would own a gaming console is to play.........games.

The only game I'd get an Xbox for at this point is gears....I'm not buying a console and a TV to watch netflix when I already have a ps4, computer, and a smart tv
I guess it's cool if you plan on streaming 4K movies.
If you want to watch a 4K blu Ray on a console the only way to do that is on an xb1s or a scorpio

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy has a deal where you can return Fifa 16 and get a $15 gift card plus $10 off fifa 17. Deal expires 9/24.