Reppin
Outer Heaven

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just ordered Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Wooly world, and Assasin's Creed Syndicate for $63 at Best buy.

Nintendo games rarely go on sale.
Play Yoshi's Wooly World in local co-op with your son or daughter. It's a great local multiplayer game. Me and my bro loved it. I'd imagine if you kid(s) are old enough, they'd have a great time too. It's definitely more fun than single player

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Play Yoshi's Wooly World in local co-op with your son or daughter. It's a great local multiplayer game. Me and my bro loved it. I'd imagine if you kid(s) are old enough, they'd have a great time too. It's definitely more fun than single player
Word. We're all gamers in my house so I'll definitely check out the co-op.
Thats why Diablo 3 gets so much burn in my house. That game is always a blast when four of us get together on one screen and go to work.
Best buy is running a good sale right now. If you're an elite member you get early access. Aside from the games I mentioned I also picked up Princess Mononoke (which I haven't seen yet:snoop:).
Also order "The boy and the beast" which I hear is an incredible movie.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Just ordered Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi's Wooly world, and Assasin's Creed Syndicate for $63 at Best buy.

Nintendo games rarely go on sale.
I see Nintendo everything on sale all the time breh :manny:
And if prices are too high? The Wii-U softmod is supposedly just as easy as the OG Wii mod (I don't have a Wii-U to confirm)
I know you're too fancy for all that tho...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I see Nintendo everything on sale all the time breh :manny:
And if prices are too high? The Wii-U softmod is supposedly just as easy as the OG Wii mod (I don't have a Wii-U to confirm)
I know you're too fancy for all that tho...
Then by all means. Share it when you see it, because I don't remember the last time I seen Wii U games for almost 50% off.