Video Game Deals OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So I can grab 3 of them for a flat $100? I might pass by target tomorrow if that's the case. I was looking to grab a pair for myself.

Wait, only the white ones? If it's any color I will grab three of them. I will call and ask tomorrow then.
Only the white ones. Its like what they did last time. Its for the not on planogram items. The sell out stock basically.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
With Gamers Club Unlocked and Amazon Prime there's almost no reason to ever step foot in a Gamestop again.
Haven't done business with GameStop in probably close to 3 years. Even when I used them, I was never happy with their selection and everyone already knows their ridiculous pricing and trade-in ripoffs. I don't get all ragey about them, but I don't like them and choose not to do business there. I do enjoy watching GS rants on YouTube though. :lolbron: After I beat a game, I give it to my nephews if they don't already have it rather than worrying about trading it in.

Amazon is definitely where it's at to buy games. I don't do pre-orders (they offer 20% off for those) but you can get brand new games there for $20-30 or so that retail stores will still be charging close to full retail price for.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ima put it like this

If u a game flipper forreal ull be at gamestop way more than best buy

Best buy onlt gives better trade in prices for the obvious sht everyone and they momma tryna sell but best buy be tryna give nikkaz a dollar for valuable ass games

Gamestop trade prices put best buy to shame

As a consumer ur best bet is best buy hands down but if this flipping sht a hustle
Bb is not seeing gamestop
Due to the fact that
It's easier to build credit at gs due a wider range of games giving u a decent amount of base trade credit
It has waaaaay more locations so wider variety of games and better stock
Gs has 100x more games priced below 9.99 than bb does so flipping is easier

Man ayye I'm jus sayin yall can keep thinking gs ain't the wave when getting them flips, more for ya boI :sas1:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ima put it like this

If u a game flipper forreal ull be at gamestop way more than best buy

Best buy onlt gives better trade in prices for the obvious sht everyone and they momma tryna sell but best buy be tryna give nikkaz a dollar for valuable ass games

Gamestop trade prices put best buy to shame

As a consumer ur best bet is best buy hands down but if this flipping sht a hustle
Bb is not seeing gamestop
Due to the fact that
It's easier to build credit at gs due a wider range of games giving u a decent amount of base trade credit
It has waaaaay more locations so wider variety of games and better stock
Gs has 100x more games priced below 9.99 than bb does so flipping is easier

Man ayye I'm jus sayin yall can keep thinking gs ain't the wave when getting them flips, more for ya boI :sas1:
Trading in games is for the birds. But if you're fine renting games for $40 then good for you.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Flipping games isn't worth the time it takes. It's almost always less than $10 profit. fukk it.
Nah its a legit hustle

u just got to create the right formula/system

But yea the whole "looking for rare game and flipping it on ebay" method is a trash formula that is unreliable and doesnt make much money

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need help guys!

I don't know what game to fukking get. (I can only choose one for now) I want to get a game with multi-player as well with story....but idk which one x.x

The games im thinking to get are:

Street fighter V

Fallout 4

Call of duty black ops 3 (I'm very skeptical about this one)

Bloodborne

--------------------
I'm feeling street fighter v the most though. But I feel i may be missing out on some other games.

I would appreciate it if i could have second opinions and suggestions on other games.

Not sure if i posted this in the right thread, if I didn't - my bad.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I need help guys!

I don't know what game to fukking get. (I can only choose one for now) I want to get a game with multi-player as well with story....but idk which one x.x

The games im thinking to get are:

Street fighter V

Fallout 4

Call of duty black ops 3 (I'm very skeptical about this one)

Bloodborne

--------------------
I'm feeling street fighter v the most though. But I feel i may be missing out on some other games.

I would appreciate it if i could have second opinions?

Not sure if i posted this in the right thread, if I didn't - my bad.
Black ops has the best local multiplayer experience this gen right next to Diablo 3. If multiplayer is important to you get black ops. The story, zombie mode, and secret zombie campaign is 4 player local co op. They also brought back local 4 player death matches. Online you can take one local person with you.
Fallout is single player that doesn't offer a lot different from part 3. Street fighter V is off to a VERY rocky start.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black ops has the best local multiplayer experience this gen right next to Diablo 3. If multiplayer is important to you get black ops. The story, zombie mode, and secret zombie campaign is 4 player local co op. They also brought back local 4 player death matches. Online you can take one local person with you.
Fallout is single player that doesn't offer a lot different from part 3. Street fighter V is off to a VERY rocky start.
Thanks! Although i chose streetfighter. I may get black ops in the future.