Video Game Confessions

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Even though I keep on buying...I suck at shooters lol.

MW19 was one that I was actually decent in but since Cold War came out I have been horrible in multiplayer...like, I’ve never been THIS bad. Making me consider skipping this years iteration...(probably won’t tho :mjcry:)

BBG

Superstar
Daps
The appeal of fighting games almost 100% died once couch play died or at least in my life. I used to love fighting games and stuff like smash bros but i can’t really enjoy playing them online against faceless opponents. I want someone next to me i can talk shyt to.

Same goes for sports games and racing games. Anything multiplayer just doesn’t appeal to me anymore because i just don’t enjoy playing games online
@DPresidential may be faceless and not on my couch but it sure is entertaining nonetheless giving him that work every blue moon :mjlit::dame:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@DPresidential may be faceless and not on my couch but it sure is entertaining nonetheless giving him that work every blue moon :mjlit::dame:
:mjlol:

I fukk with it... If I be were you, If take that last 2k21 circus game we played and we both looked like we'd never played a basketball video game in our lives because the shyt was od trash and you won and run with it.

My man won 1 game and now history has changed on some dr. Strange shyt.:pachaha:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Name names :mjgrin:
4lduBOF.gif

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I have never been into Nintendo. Never bought a Nintendo console. Never liked Metroid or Zelda.

Played my first Final Fantasy game a couple months ago and that's because it was on PS Plus. I don't think I'll ever finish it.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I've never played a final fantasy game.

I've only dabbled in the metal gear solid series. To say I've played them would be and overstatement.

I've only beaten resident evil 1 and probably made it through the half way point of 5. I have RE 2 Remake. I started it and like it but I need a good hour and a half two hours to play it so I can learn my way around and with two kids I just don't have that kind of time right now