Video: DJ Khaled ft. Nas, JAY-Z & James Fauntleroy & Harmonies by The Hive - SORRY NOT SORRY

Best verse?

• Total voters

Ball

All Star
Daps
I hate to say it but Hype really highlighted Hovs whiskers with that lighting

:lolbron:

I liked both verses. Music video was underwhelming but I still fukk with it

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
song was decent i guess. they both went light for the most part but nas had the better verse to me. it isnt a song id revisit regularly like a success or black republican at all though. big sean & kendrick lamar did a better version of this with "holy key" on one of them old khaled albums.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Why is everyone saying Hov’s verse was short? It was 16 bars. He may not have squeeezed as many words in as Nas but they both were 16 bars

I guess all the pauses he takes make it seem shorter, I dunno

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
cool lil vibe, both legends did their thing. A surprise 10-song album from Nas/Jay Z with production from Hit Boy sounds good right about now:mjgrin:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm fine w/ preferring the Nas verse even though I feel like ya bugging but shyt's getting out of hand lol. Nas might've rapped more words but Jay sounded way more natural w/ his flow. It's actually more even then I thought initially but out-boss talked Jay? This how ya really feel? That crypto line is that crazy to ya? :dwillhuh:

To each his own. :unimpressed:

you should know off jump that this forum is nas super stan central. but that crypto line was dope :hubie: