Video: DJ Khaled ft. Nas, JAY-Z & James Fauntleroy & Harmonies by The Hive - SORRY NOT SORRY

Best verse?

• Total voters

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm fine w/ preferring the Nas verse even though I feel like ya bugging but shyt's getting out of hand lol. Nas might've rapped more words but Jay sounded way more natural w/ his flow. It's actually more even then I thought initially but out-boss talked Jay? This how ya really feel? That crypto line is that crazy to ya? :dwillhuh:

To each his own. :unimpressed:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The hook/singing and the familiar sample hurts this song imo. I can't see myself returning to it much. Feels like Ross shyt if Ross shyt came across as try hard lol. It's aight. It's not a song to get mad at like some of the travesties on Khaled's album lol.

Last edited:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I'm fine w/ preferring the Nas verse even though I feel like ya bugging but shyt's getting out of hand lol. Nas might've rapped more words but Jay sounded way more natural w/ his flow. It's actually more even then I thought initially but out-boss talked Jay? This how ya really feel? That crypto line is that crazy to ya? :dwillhuh:

To each his own. :unimpressed:
This! That why i put ":wtf:" earlier they both spit like the same amount of bars. I can literally hear Nas' engineer punching him in. Song is not even all that great. Cool to hear\see them together but no one will be talking about this song in 2 weeks. We lowkey entered a Jay vs Nas thread breh, shyt was never about Khaled's album frfr (i know it's not the album thread but still):pachaha:

Last edited: