Video: ATLANTA Nightlife (Cars, Clothes and Hoez) Great Times for Ballers, Brokeboys not so much...

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
There's a few spots in DC like this back in the day. I never could get down with this type of atmosphere. Golddiggers, a whole lot of thirst and stunting. I had a respectable car, but just wasn't my cup of tea. I'd ride past with some girls and my boys, but I can't stay at spots like this long.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Being a broke boi sucks so much. My little 50k a year isn't nearly enough to allow me to live how I want to live. I bust my ass and still can't fukk most of the hoes I want, afford the cars I like, or live in the houses I fantasize about. Call me ungrateful, but I want... no, NEED it all. Money will buy me happiness. I don't care about any other human other than my immediate family and myself, of course... :yeshrug:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Being a broke boi sucks so much. My little 50k a year isn't nearly enough to allow me to live how I want to live. I bust my ass and still can't fukk most of the hoes I want, afford the cars I like, or live in the houses I fantasize about. Call me ungrateful, but I want... no, NEED it all. Money will buy me happiness. I don't care about any other human other than my immediate family and myself, of course... :yeshrug:

Exactly. I can't even be around Rolls Royces and Bentley's without feeling played. A lot of dudes here are satified with they Ford Taurus. :martin:

Screw that. I want to be the top dog.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
This same video has been post multiple times on here. I guarantee most of those cars were rented by the label.

Stunting while being on 360 deal.
:lolbron:

You think so breh but if you are a man with no self control or discipline. No amount of money will bring you happiness.

Exactly. I can't even be around Rolls Royces and Bentley's without feeling played. A lot of dudes here are satified with they Ford Taurus. :martin:

Screw that. I want to be the top dog.

:russ:

Last edited:

GASign

All Star
Daps
Oh I know!

Atl and Columbia was the spots to have fun at. I don't feel played when I see another man w/ them fancy whips cause you never know what that man did to get that. Is it really his, paid off, in debt, borrowing for that whip or what and that's what really goes on as opposed to me having a whip paid off and a few years old.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
A shiiidddd nikka, I'd be happy as a feelock. :wow:

Breh not having to ever work a regular 9 - 5 would make most people happier.But only wanting money to impress the fake millionaires is hustling backwards breh.

Oh I know!

Atl and Columbia was the spots to have fun at. I don't feel played when I see another man w/ them fancy whips cause you never know what that man did to get that. Is it really his, paid off, in debt, borrowing for that whip or what and that's what really goes on as opposed to me having a whip paid off and a few years old.

Most of the women who are present at such events would not even care if you had legit turned up in a car that was worth 1 million dollars.As they know jack shyt about cars.And hence in why the car game is a scam.

GASign

All Star
Daps
Breh not having to ever work a regular 9 - 5 would make most people happier.But only wanting money to impress the fake millionaires is hustling backwards breh.

Most of the women who are present at such events would not even care if you had legit turned up in a car that was worth 1 million dollars.As they know jack shyt about cars.And hence in why the car game is a scam.

That!

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:francis:

Trust me guys..

It wasn't always like this

Sh1t changed in ATL

I first started partying in Atlanta in 98...and it was a great AFFORDABLE fun place to be at. .

None of this bottle service crap.. or having to be in a foreign whip to holler at women... And the only cats really wearing iced out jewelry were the out of town cats from NYC or the few random celeb rappers you would see at Lenox or an event..

Hell it was great for a REGULAR DUDE

And the women were REALER and ACCESIBLE

looked way more natural and we're hella nice cause they had that SOUTHERN GIRL charm..

Even if they were stripping in the club they still were cordial and went to church on Sunday
:umad:

I remember the Cash money ruff Ryder tour came thru and going to at least 3 after parties where the cover charge at each venue was no more than 10 bucks...

All Star NBA weekend was great too.. I would see slot of my college friends and working class partners too

Birthday Bash Weekend was AMAZING.. I went to every one like it was HAJJ and never paid more than 60 bucks to see stars in their prime like Kanye.. Ludacris... The Game...Trina. .Usher... Jay Z. ..8 ball and MJG... T. I just to name a few..

It was like the Summerjam of the south

And this lasted for years...

Until the "HEN" came through laying them golden eggs as Pee wee Roscoe said...

The "hen aka BMF

2003-2004 shyt changed for ever

ATL was no longer the regular n1gga fun spot...

No more old school classic Chevy dunks or Olds 98s and Buicks like I had

YOU HAD TO BE IN A FORIEGN

and YOU HAD TO BE THROWING CASH AT THE STRIP CLUB

AND YOU HAD TO BE ABLE TO DO VIP or BOTTLE SERVICE with your PEOPLE

AND YOU HAD TO BE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY OR AFFILIATED WITH THE MUSIC GAME

if not YOU BETTER FAKE IT TILL U MAKE IT :ufdup:

THATS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH SCAMMING GOING ON

Last edited: