Reppin
So-Fla
The song that truly blew him up was Hard Knock Life solo

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You’re the one that came aggressive cursing and talking about “FOH” but want to act like I initiated it? :what: Lmao female tendencies…:mjlol:

:duck:
Lies. You alerted me first and said I was posting BS. Your first comment was you talking sideways. I matched your tone but never did any e thugging. Stop lying.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DMX definitely has solo number 1 songs. So this is cap. I'm pretty sure Pac does too. But this aint even about number 1s. It's about hit records in general. A song doesn't have to be number 1 to be a hit record.

People really co-signed this.

Pac's sole solo #1 is "California Love" and that song features Dr. Dre. Therefore, he has no solo #1's.

The post in the OP literally says Jay Z has no solo #1's, which is true. I pointed out other GOATs don't either. Soyes, it was about solo #1 hits or are we simply ignoring the OP and makingnupnour own criteria as we go. This The Booth, so I have to ask.

Last edited:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't putting any stock into this drywall face ass dude. Who are the "they" that though Hard knock life was corny, those dudes having a say into what gets played is the problem

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay-z got madd hits, just not Billboard #1’s, wasn’t his first Billboard 100 #1 ever the joint with Alicia Keys? To most people that’s an Alicia Keys song, her hook is the song. That song is played a lot and loved outside of America too.

Jay-z isn’t really that type of rapper, he made a lot of club records but not a lot of necessarily “pop” records that white people and kids love to sing, lol, which is usually what makes your shhit a #1. Who cares?