Vice: The Dangerous Rise of Andrew Tate

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Vice (Young Adult CNN) is against it …

Come on think about it …

Like a couple posters said

He was entertaining

Funny talking shyt shock jock

It is not this serious
You enjoy propping up self admitted rapists in the name of entertainment for trolls breh? Sorry, forgot what subforum this is. You Alpha Males carry on here :salute:

I got basketball to watch

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If Vice (Young Adult CNN) is against it …

Come on think about it …

Like a couple posters said

He was entertaining

Funny talking shyt shock jock

It is not this serious
At the end the women in tears describe Tate beating and and raping them. That’s entertaining to you?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You enjoy propping up self admitted rapists in the name of entertainment for trolls breh?

Also @Toussaint

I hope you don’t listen to bullshyt from random scumbags …

screen shot your YouTube history and streaming playlists … let’s see if you’re a hypocrite …

but you don’t have to … you’re posting here … how many degenerate posts do you have to read to see this isn’t a wholesome place …?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how this clown ass dude resinated with people.

Dude is an obvious see through fraud.

Maybe it's because I'm older than his 23 year old fan base.

Its the way of the internet, AM and FAM radio and 24 hour news cycles. Its why idiots like Limbaugh, Skip Bayless, Wendy Williams, Steppin A, Bill O'reilly and the rest became millionaires.

The formula is to run your ignorant ass mouth saying ignorant ass shyt and watch folks put microphones in your face to say more ignorant shyt and then watch idiots follow you and more opportunities open up where entities / companies will compensate you for saying even more ignorant shyt.

Rinse and fukking repeat!!!!

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the end the women in tears describe Tate beating and and raping them. That’s entertaining to you?

Such horse shyt

Post the evidence

Plus read my previous post Mr. I only listen to clean morally uplifting content … that applies to you too …

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Dude is a hustler.....who saw an easy way to make money by exploiting dumb kids or men looking for guidance. This is a tale as old as time. The movie fight club adressed this whole thing back in 99....Dude even uses the "you have to fight" schtick from that movie :mjlol:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

Wtf

giphy.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you don’t listen to bullshyt from random scumbags …

screen shot your YouTube history and streaming playlists … let’s see if you’re a hypocrite …

but you don’t have to … you’re posting here … how many degenerate posts do you have to read to see this isn’t a wholesome place …?
Im not missing a father in my life, so sorry breh, no false idols to speak of here. Just MPC beatmakers and basketball.

Maybe get your father back in your life :manny: