@vice queen are you still with ol boi...cause I'm thinking of coming to LA next month

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Damn.

I thought he was still trynna get at you and @Nicole0416

My nicca straight up a Gorilla Pimp:wow:
:martin::gucci: Never can keep quiet, can you?? :francis::dead:
Didn't I tell you last time to not say ... nvm. I gave you the course of action and once again, nvm. Know what?? nvm..
Not at all. There you go... talking again. This was all part of the set up. That is still very much ON..
I got this on the come up.
:youngsabo:
As long as you don't go involving other people, putting business out there with people that I don't know and keep everything in-house,
won't be any problems. Don't go disseminating like you did last time.. we wouldn't want any unnecessary collateral damage, now would we??
:demonic:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:martin::gucci: Never can keep quiet, can you?? :francis::dead:
Didn't I tell you last time to not say ... nvm. I gave you the course of action and once again, nvm. Know what?? nvm..
Not at all. There you go... talking again. This was all part of the set up. That is still very much ON..
I got this on the come up.
:youngsabo:
As long as you don't go involving other people, putting business out there with people that I don't know and keep everything in-house,
won't be any problems. Don't go disseminating like you did last time.. we wouldn't want any unnecessary collateral damage, now would we??
:demonic:
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

My bad.... thought this was public info:hubie:

I don’t want them problems today

giphy.gif