[VGC] Hellblade 2 Could Be Xbox's Most Important Exclusive

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I recently tried to get back into it before i sold my ps4 and I just don’t see it. It’s pretty boring.

And the main character is so unbelievably ugly (slightly slow looking) that it took me out of the experience.

She’s meant to resemble the average Xbot, for immersion purposes

Half A $

Pro
Daps
It’s gonna have to overcome the xbox tax but if any game can do it, it’s the one with the mentally challenged white girl with dreads :wow:
Xbox tax?

Is that the tax that causes only 3m out of 25m plus to download hi fi rush for free?

Is that the same tax where half of that 3 million don’t even get past the first area?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hellblade will do decent numbers for what it is

I mean…. I can already see the “2 mllion people played” a month after launch for it

It will be another 6 hour on rails cinematic “experience”. Hellblade is what people who don’t play playstation games think playstation games actually are lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean…. I can already see the “2 mllion people played” a month after launch for it

It will be another 6 hour on rails cinematic “experience”. Hellblade is what people who don’t play playstation games think playstation games actually are lol
Playstion games are just longer with usless loot and xp. But the formula remains the same.