VFX artists are refusing to work with Marvel

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They do but not exclusively

You can tell which scenes/characters marvel prioritizes
But that’s true of every production. You think that Tatooine set gets used so much for story purposes and not cost cutting?

And lots of VFX are in movies that people aren’t going to notice cause it doesn’t draw attention to itself

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Disney owning ILM by default should mean ILM doing the Marvel shyt right? ILM wouldn't put out those trash VFX

Edit: ILM has fallen off hard :scust:
ILM falling off? that's unpossible
but it may be due to the crunch they're subjected to.
but even with a bunch of vfx studios working on a single project, subpar vfx should be a thing of the past

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ILM falling off? that's unpossible
but it may be due to the crunch they're subjected to.
but even with a bunch of vfx studios working on a single project, subpar vfx should be a thing of the past
I looked at their credits and they've done work on damn near all these MCU films :to:

I'm hoping they weren't responsible for the trash scenes :to:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean as fukked up it is for some of these people.

Too me it sounds like a GREAT opportunity for some minorities who are dreaming and wishing for these opportunities to step in and take what they don’t seem to want.

As typically a lot of these visual design jobs are packed with white people and maybe Asians.

There’s someone from an HBCU studying and struggling to get into this field or out desperately searching for just one opportunity.

To them, even if they don’t stay and complain later…… this one shot could be life changing for them if they was to get this opportunity and was able to put this on their resume/portfolio