VFX artists are refusing to work with Marvel

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:mjlol: :mjlol:at thinking a VFX artist makes millions, Marvel actors dont even make millions per picture.

You need to do a whole lot of research, actors get paid more than just a million thats for sure (See Jack Nicholson getting paid out for Batman)

Right VFX artist get paid 100k per year, this of course doesn't include bonuses. raises, etc. So count your "eventual" millions and move on.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to do a whole lot of research, actors get paid more than just a million thats for sure (See Jack Nicholson getting paid out for Batman)

Right VFX artist get paid 100k per year, this of course doesn't include bonuses. raises, etc. So count your "eventual" millions and move on.

I need to do research?!?! :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: this fukkin guy. Bro Jack Nicholson was an established actor, oscar winning BEFORE Batman smh.

"Chris Evans' Captain America debuted in 2011's Captain America: The First Avenger, for which he was paid just $300,000."

"Chris Hemsworth made his second appearance as Thor in 2012's Avengers following his debut solo film a year earlier. For Earth's Mightiest Heroes' first entry, Hemsworth earned around $3 million — a significant upgrade from the $150,000 he was paid for 2011's Thor."

Chadwick only initially made $700k off of BP.

You think VFX Artists receive residual checks like the Talent, Producers and Writers???!!???:pachaha::pachaha:why do yall be so loud wrong.

Lol at the fool who dapped his post.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Marvel feeling very Rocafella in 2004 ish lately :sas2:

Between announcing Captain America 4, Dr Strange 2 being :weirdo: , and Thor 4 being underwhelming, its looking like it

Daps
This actually makes a lot of sense when you see Marvel's last few projects. So much awful CGI in the past few films makes me wonder if Marvel even cares about quality.

Oddly enough Ms. Marvel has done exceedingly well at mixing CGI with reality. The first two episodes especially.

My personal opinion is that to ensure Disney+ is filled with content they ordered way too many projects from both Marvel and Star Wars.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All I care about is Black Panther. They had plenty of time to do it the right way.

But they shortchanged BP for Avengers.. That's the story that went around at the time. VFX artists all said the final act of BP was trash but not they fault.. they didn't have the money or top priority for those scenes..

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Then leave. I'm tired of stooges getting a proper gig then complaining about deadlines. You're working for one of the biggest companies of all time....shut up, get paid your millions and move on.
they don't get paid millions. Tens of thousands is more accurate. Maybe low 6 figures. Artists likely living in Cali with crazy living expenses.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This actually makes a lot of sense when you see Marvel's last few projects. So much awful CGI in the past few films makes me wonder if Marvel even cares about quality.

Oddly enough Ms. Marvel has done exceedingly well at mixing CGI with reality. The first two episodes especially.

My personal opinion is that to ensure Disney+ is filled with content they ordered way too many projects from both Marvel and Star Wars.
Star Wars is an outlier and mostly has great cgi/effects because of ILM

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics