VERZUZ presents Fabolous vs Jadakiss ..”Timbs & Yankee Fitted Edition” Monday @ 8PM ET

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Who exactly would Fab have fared better against? Subject matter wise, it’s easy to say Ja Rule, but even with those female oriented songs, I feel like Ja would clean Fab up. I’ve heard people bring up Fat Joe as well, but he has 7 years on Fab and also has enough hard songs like Jada. Fab would have to go against somebody like Chingy or Ace Hood :russ:

That was not a weak remix in the slightest
Fab vs a AZ

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Who exactly would Fab have fared better against? Subject matter wise, it’s easy to say Ja Rule, but even with those female oriented songs, I feel like Ja would clean Fab up. I’ve heard people bring up Fat Joe as well, but he has 7 years on Fab and also has enough hard songs like Jada. Fab would have to go against somebody like Chingy or Ace Hood :russ:

Which remix?

Switch

All Star
Daps
Man Kiss had so much heat left in the stash it's crazy. "Right Where You Stand", "New York", "Throw Back", "Times Up", "Feel Me", "Throwback" etc.

Did he even play "Why"??

Also shout out to Alc for having Fabs 1st pick and Jada's last pick.

Jada said that Fab’s picks threw him off so much he decided fukk it and went easy on him well minus the victory shyt :mjgrin:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
fab had a longer shelf life than jada mainstream wise which fooled people into thinking fab had a chance. jada was a part of TOO MANY classic tracks from the 90s-early 2000s, shyt was a bad matchup from jump. jada vs cam or 50 wouldve been more competitive. fab vs ja rule was the matchup to be made imo where they both could let their r&b/hiphop fusion mainstream shyt and street shyt fly.

Jada vs Cam is perfect

Two rappers with the talent level to be up there with Nas and Jay but weren’t for whatever reason.

Two rappers who were relevant in the late 90’s

Two rappers with bangers and a couple songs the ladies know.

Jada has more classic verses and hard street shyt, Cam has more hit songs but also plenty of classic verses himself.

Two top 20 rappers arguably.

Two members of all time great crews

Both killed Curtis. :russ:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Chill Fab ain’t a scrub :gucci:

He just played the wrong records

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Chill Fab ain’t a scrub :gucci:

He just played the wrong records

You’re right on both of those, but who would he actually fare well against? Chingy and Ace Hood could make it pretty tough for him the first 4 rounds:lolbron: