VERZUZ presents Fabolous vs Jadakiss ..”Timbs & Yankee Fitted Edition” Monday @ 8PM ET

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Those are classic tracks I guess y’all nikkas scared to dance and smile ya don’t vibe with y’all women either

Mean mugging in the function playing the wall with hands on the grip huh :birdman:

lol.....yep

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Seeing the full set list, Fab probably should’ve went against Joe Budden. It was hard barely even giving Fab any wins. Some of the tracks from him I really liked, but he played them at the wrong time. I loved Ball Drop, but against Victory??? :picard: Fab and Nelly were doing the same stuff :laff:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Seeing the full set list, Fab probably should’ve went against Joe Budden. It was hard barely even giving Fab any wins. Some of the tracks from him I really liked, but he played them at the wrong time. I loved Ball Drop, but against Victory??? :picard: Fab and Nelly were doing the same stuff :laff:
when fab played ball drop, he went first
kiss played victory as a reply
which was wild overkill lmao

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
late af

but I’m watching this now

dope shyt...need a tracklist

I feel 20 again :mjgrin: :flabbynsick:

who knew jadakiss was a happy drunk? :mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The version with Eve is the remix/video version, it's not nearly as well known or lauded as the original, it was a weak remix.

The video version is only a snippet at the end of the Knock Ya Self Out video, if I remember right.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
they should have done jada vs styles P

Who exactly would Fab have fared better against? Subject matter wise, it’s easy to say Ja Rule, but even with those female oriented songs, I feel like Ja would clean Fab up. I’ve heard people bring up Fat Joe as well, but he has 7 years on Fab and also has enough hard songs like Jada. Fab would have to go against somebody like Chingy or Ace Hood :russ:

The version with Eve is the remix/video version, it's not nearly as well known or lauded as the original, it was a weak remix.

The video version is only a snippet at the end of the Knock Ya Self Out video, if I remember right.

That was not a weak remix in the slightest