VERZUZ presents Fabolous vs Jadakiss ..”Timbs & Yankee Fitted Edition” Monday @ 8PM ET

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Finally got to finish this jawn. I got Kiss 15-5 clearly. This shyt was brutal

I had Jada 17-3 :dead: I’ve never heard Gangstas Don’t Play:leon:but couldn’t pick it over WW3 :whew: I love 6 Minutes Of Death:whoo:but not over Recognize:manny: Ball Drop is one of my top Fab songs ever :obama:but Victory kills it :huhldup: Fab has some dope songs, but he just doesn’t match up to Jada and was terrible at picking the songs to matchup.

Last edited:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When fab dj started performing holla back youngn after He was sabotaging fab the whole night :dead:

And Kiss had to tell him that's a hit, play that..:deadmanny:...

Kiss had both of them fukked mentally from the start...

Fab: Kiss don't think I got street shyt :to:

Right after Fab plays his first girl song..Kiss was like we made him switch it up:russ:.....we staying right here, stick to the script...

Fab and DJ were fukked...

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When fab dj started performing holla back youngn after He was sabotaging fab the whole night :dead:
I scored it 15-5 but it could have been 14-6 if his DJ didn't perform that shyt, that is arguably the corniest moment in Verzuz history.

Wait, didn't Hollaback Youngin go up against "Run"? Lol, nah, he woulda lost that round regardless...but his DJ made it look worse than it shoulda looked. In the comments Charlamagne said "4 points deducted for the DJ performing" while dude was dancing, :russ:

Last edited:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
And Kiss had to tell him that's a hit, play that..:deadmanny:...

Kiss had both of them fukked mentally from the start...

Fab: Kiss don't think I got street shyt :to:

Right after Fab plays his first girl song..Kiss was like we made him switch it up:russ:.....we staying right here, stick to the script...

Fab and DJ were fukked...
kiss gassing up fab then playing something to kill that song all night was hilarious

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kiss gassing up fab then playing something to kill that song all night was hilarious

Remember Kiss said "I prepared for this, nikkaz I fukked with told me you better be ready to counter when Fab plays this(insert song)"....:mjgrin::mjgrin:.....nikka literally told Fab I had a counter for everything you were going to play..probably why he left a few more hits on the table, didn't want to flat out decapitate Fab...