Is there a smartphone fee????

Not sure what you mean

The single line plan:
$60 unlimited plan
$20 line access fee

The multi line plan:
$100 unlimited plan
$20 line access fee per line

That's the basics. Comes with league pass for free, NFL mobile, 10gb 4g lte hotspotting, unlimited hd video (other carriers charge for this) the only "catch" is data deprioritization if you exceed 22gb in a month, if youre on a congested tower (i.e. A city at peak times) you will get 3G speeds (which every other carrier does anyways)

It's a sweet deal, no doubt about it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
me too
thats 80 not including the other shyt
im grandfathered in with unlimited everything for 70 :blessed:

I`m on a old 2 for 100 unlimited everything plan, so pretty much I`m not leaving tmobile unless they force me off my plan. I buy my phones full price anyways so I dont see that happening unless when 5G drops they say you need some "special plan" in order to use the network.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I`m on a old 2 for 100 unlimited everything plan, so pretty much I`m not leaving tmobile unless they force me off my plan. I buy my phones full price anyways so I dont see that happening unless when 5G drops they say you need some "special plan" in order to use the network.
u dont fukk with the finance option?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Not sure what you mean

The single line plan:
$60 unlimited plan
$20 line access fee

The multi line plan:
$100 unlimited plan
$20 line access fee per line

That's the basics. Comes with league pass for free, NFL mobile, 10gb 4g lte hotspotting, unlimited hd video (other carriers charge for this) the only "catch" is data deprioritization if you exceed 22gb in a month, if youre on a congested tower (i.e. A city at peak times) you will get 3G speeds (which every other carrier does anyways)

It's a sweet deal, no doubt about it.

Cricket's unlimited is truly unlimited...they are second in priority to ATT on their tower's but I'm hotspoting at 300GB a month with them and I'm not getting 3G for $65.