Daps
Reppin
NULL
EgJhTwdWAAEgXH4

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Man, fukk these "Cancel Culture" CACs.

They just like the power of ruining people's lives & careers.

If they were that outraged about child abuse, they'd be out there doing something, not just hashtagging.

I told nikkaz all this SJW bullshyt was going to be used by them to have an excuse to go after successful Black folks.

If the police aint got nothing to say then why in the fukk would WWE
dHz3dc4.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motherfukkas in here caping for a pedo? :huhldup:
The only “evidence” is social media stuff these guys are presenting. One of them even saying nothin sexual ever happened but due to their friends saying he was grooming them he must have been . Also the others were part of a group to cancel famous n words not to mention months ago someone tried the same thing and they were fake . His situation isn’t like others where he admitted something happened or a mountain of people starting coming out saying they have similar stories . And another thing is I think the Ages for one of them was 16 when he was19 not like dream was a grown ass man talking with preschoolers
Wwe fired a bunch of people but they said they investigated and found nothing . The accuser said they never spoke to him but on the same token his evidence is online

Last edited:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
The accuser said they never spoke to him but on the same token his evidence is online

This has been THE dumbest talking point to come out of all this. I hate WWE too, and I reserve my judgment on whether Dream did this or not, but people wanting WWE investigators to actively engage in felony witness tampering (let me repeat: witness tampering is a third-degree felony in the state of Florida and a Class C felony in the state of Connecticut) to satisfy their sensibilities has to be some of the most idiotic nonsense I've ever seen. This is, of course, if the accusers ever actually filed a police report, of which evidence has been inconsistent at best.

It really makes me think hard about the motivations of the people pushing the "fire Dream" narrative.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If you believe he did all this shyt, just ask yourself where is the "more evidence" the trolls claimed they had. Where are the police reports? Where are these people's parents and lawyer statements? Hell, where are these people's social media? My guess is WWE started snooping around and the lie got too big and all them trolls got ghost. And Josh Fuller just threw his name out there for clout so he could get his little wrestling career poppin.