Velveteen Dream days are numbered

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Does this guy present any real proof of anything he's saying? Who is he? Where are the accusers? Where are the accusers parents? Where are the accusers lawyers? Wrestling media is not credible. Where in the video was there an admission?

This is the problem when people make these kinds of accusations, motherfukkers just run wild with anything.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Anyone believing anything from Vince Russo's mouth is an idiot.

Only thing I'll ask is this: If Dream is the super predator everyone seems to want him to be, why are the same three accusations, from the same three people that can be traced back to the same racist social media group (interesting how people just stopped mentioning this or try to sidestep it altogether) the only accusations that have his name attached? David Starr had a million people calling him a rapist with proof. Joey Ryan had so many people on his ass with credible proof he had to become a Christian grifter to TRY and rehabilitate his image. One accusation had Jack Gallagher trying (and failing) to make things right. shyt, even if we look at the people who have skated so far, Marty Scurll's had rumors dogging him for a literal half-decade and Matt Riddle's been caught in lies multiple times (don't think he necessarily did it...but you can't just discount it). But those two slide while Dream has this on his head, when the accusers can't even get the details of their police interactions straight.

Do I think he's a groomer? I don't know. Hell, I might post this and credible proof against Dream may come out tomorrow for all I know. And we've seen reports saying that Dream seems to be getting preferential treatment in NXT (which I think at least has a bit of truth to it), so it's certainly not impossible that there would be a cover-up (don't know why a publically traded, multi-billion dollar business would risk all credibility, especially in the present environment, for fukking Patrick Clark, but sure). But is it so hard for people to just sit back and wait? Does innocent until proven guilty just mean nothing to people anymore (anyone who wants to say "but this is a legal standard!" is an idiot and shouldn't be trusted with anything more complex than a fidget spinner...maybe not even that)?

Can we at least get a real investigative reporter on this shyt so we don't have to rely on the word of self-righteous grifters for details on the case?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anyone believing anything from Vince Russo's mouth is an idiot.

Only thing I'll ask is this: If Dream is the super predator everyone seems to want him to be, why are the same three accusations, from the same three people that can be traced back to the same racist social media group (interesting how people just stopped mentioning this or try to sidestep it altogether) the only accusations that have his name attached? David Starr had a million people calling him a rapist with proof. Joey Ryan had so many people on his ass with credible proof he had to become a Christian grifter to TRY and rehabilitate his image. One accusation had Jack Gallagher trying (and failing) to make things right. shyt, even if we look at the people who have skated so far, Marty Scurll's had rumors dogging him for a literal half-decade and Matt Riddle's been caught in lies multiple times (don't think he necessarily did it...but you can't just discount it). But those two slide while Dream has this on his head, when the accusers can't even get the details of their police interactions straight.

Do I think he's a groomer? I don't know. Hell, I might post this and credible proof against Dream may come out tomorrow for all I know. And we've seen reports saying that Dream seems to be getting preferential treatment in NXT (which I think at least has a bit of truth to it), so it's certainly not impossible that there would be a cover-up (don't know why a publically traded, multi-billion dollar business would risk all credibility, especially in the present environment, for fukking Patrick Clark, but sure). But is it so hard for people to just sit back and wait? Does innocent until proven guilty just mean nothing to people anymore (anyone who wants to say "but this is a legal standard!" is an idiot and shouldn't be trusted with anything more complex than a fidget spinner...maybe not even that)?

Can we at least get a real investigative reporter on this shyt so we don't have to rely on the word of self-righteous grifters for details on the case?

Gotdamn breh:leon:

All I can do is salute you and gift you this:wow:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Most of ya'll really just scrolled right on by this post huh?

Almost like ya'll WANT him to be guilty...

Nobody wants him to be guilty of this sick shyt but I can't in good conscience support this dude or enjoy his work with this much surrounding him. Plenty other wrestlers and specifically more and more black wrestlers to watch.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
So, the guy was 22 trying to get at 17 year olds?:comeon:

Like, you know that literally accounts for everybody in the NBA, NFL, Hip-Hop, Rock N Roll, etc. . .

Like, how do you think this happened?

Were y'all calling Kobe a "pedo" for dating a high-schooler at 21/22.

Like, nikkaz out here acting like he was 30 trying to get at 12 year olds and shyt.

Guy was a college age guy trying to hook up with late high-school age girls.

This is literally every famous guy ever.:yeshrug:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh....college dudes trying to mack on high school girls are usually considered fukking creeps my dude. There's a whole trope about the guy who graduates but keeps going to high school parties to pick up girls.

Creep or sleazy, sure, but there's a difference between that and "child predator" imo.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
So, the guy was 22 trying to get at 17 year olds?:comeon:

Like, you know that literally accounts for everybody in the NBA, NFL, Hip-Hop, Rock N Roll, etc. . .

Like, how do you think this happened?

Were y'all calling Kobe a "pedo" for dating a high-schooler at 21/22.

Like, nikkaz out here acting like he was 30 trying to get at 12 year olds and shyt.

Guy was a college age guy trying to hook up with late high-school age girls.

This is literally every famous guy ever.:yeshrug:
velveteen dream was 24 and there were 2 other accusers aged 15 and 16 which is why the validity of that whole vince russo thing is in question

yall gotta pick a side was he framed by some trolls or was he just doing what a lot of dudes in their early 20s do getting at 17 year olds as if that's normal :mjgrin:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Most of ya'll really just scrolled right on by this post huh?

Almost like ya'll WANT him to be guilty...
this "article" is all the stuff we already know. Her "article" was literally all the same stuff posted here, she just added her little feminist sjw opinion. People are literally just re-posting the same troll account stuff thinking it's new everytime. Why do I feel like those of us that have read through EVERYTHING see how the evidence is bullshyt, while the people that are going off tweets and reddit say he's guilty? Are people applying logic her? I'll ask again:

Where are the accusers parents?
Where are the accusers?
Where are the accusers lawyers?
Where are the police reports?
The accusers said they had more evidence in the beginning...where is it?
Why haven't any credible news sources jumped on what would be a career making story?
What is the source of this information this Bhatti guy has with Russo?

edit: my bad, i was wrong about your post. all i saw was "yall just scrolled by this post huh".

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this "article" is all the stuff we already know. Her "article" was literally all the same stuff posted here, she just added her little feminist sjw opinion. People are literally just re-posting the same troll account stuff thinking it's new everytime. Why do I feel like those of us that have read through EVERYTHING see how the evidence is bullshyt, while the people that are going off tweets and reddit say he's guilty? Are people applying logic her? I'll ask again:

Where are the accusers parents?
Where are the accusers?
Where are the accusers lawyers?
Where are the police reports?
The accusers said they had more evidence in the beginning...where is it?
Why haven't any credible news sources jumped on what would be a career making story?
What is the source of this information this Bhatti guy has with Russo?
I think he meant my post which is that the some of the accusers were part of a racist IG group to take down famous black people

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Creep or sleazy, sure, but there's a difference between that and "child predator" imo.

This.

velveteen dream was 24 and there were 2 other accusers aged 15 and 16 which is why the validity of that whole vince russo thing is in question

yall gotta pick a side was he framed by some trolls or was he just doing what a lot of dudes in their early 20s do getting at 17 year olds as if that's normal :mjgrin:

I never said whether he was framed or not or whether he's guilty or not.

I'm trying to figure out exactly what he's accused of.

There doesn't seem to be any criminal charges filed or proof or evidence, so I'm just kind of wondering what the hell is going on.

It went from him being a "child predator", to being a guy in his early 20s trying to mack on high-schoolers.

I don't agree with that, but like I posted Kobe earlier, tons of girls at my high-school (most) had boyfriends who had graduated and were between 19-23:yeshrug:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
it's been about 6 months.

any new evidence that was supposed to come out? any police reports? any interviews from the "victims"? :martin: