Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
dbz65-38.jpg

dbz66-34.jpg

SMH...Goku is all smiles when dealing with Recoome. Vegeta would have butchered the dude if this ish happened to Trunks. The fukking audience was probably feeling more disturbed by what happened to Gohan than Goku.

That's the beauty of goku's personality; no matter how mad he gets, killing is something he will almost never do. A spider man stan should be on goku's side breh. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Fo Real doe why were these dudes still going to this tournament. It was somewhat relevant in Dragonball and the very very beginning of DBZ but now its like :mindblown:.

I thought the Z fighters were all about laying low and not letting the world know their true power on some clark kent shyt. But they go to these world martial arts tournaments broadcasted around the world ready for a good fight. They should hold their own in house tournament. I'm even surprised we didn't see all out sparing matches against each other during the course of the series.

Props to 17 for getting that money though.:obama:
The tournement in the Bojack movie was hard as fukk though. Tien vs trunks was low key one of the best fights in the history of DBZ. Straight up on honor shyt.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
didn't really watch dragonball z like that but this shyt is blasphemous disrespecting the gawd Vegeta like that

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And I still agree 100% with this thread. Next to Broly, Vegeta is the most overrated characters by stans.

His only shining days was during the early episodes of the Namek saga...

Pretty much. Cell Saga Vegeta and Buu Saga Vegeta were :scusthov: .

Dude literally caused about 80% of the problems that happened.