Vegeta was the biggest lame in DBZ

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yall goku stans explain this for me

How this bytch ass fukk nikka Goku gon sit here and tell his son not to got there and save videl when some 500 lbs bulk of muscle stomping on his poor girl's head and neck and she crying, in her mind prolly asking for all types of kais to save her

Is this nikka serious :what:

i woulda disowned that nikka as my father ASap after that fuk sht

If this was trunks girl and trunks went out there and fcked him up Vegeta woulda been like :obama: "Thats my boy Im proud of u"

But Goku ass out hea talm bout "DONT GO OUT THERE IDC IF THAT nikka BOUT TO KILL UR FIRST LOVE nikka STAY RIGHT HERE"

bytch ass nikka :scusthov:

Glad dat nikka not my daddy :mjcry:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
She signed up for the tourney. She knew what was up. You know those saiyans give no fukks when it comes to fighting

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Tourney rule say no killing, announcer made note of that while she was getting the beats.

But with fighters like them, whos technically gonna stop them ha

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Dudes really trying to bash Goku for letting Videl get the beats in a fighting TOURNAMENT, while Vegeta was blowing up nikkas in the stands. Right next to his wife and shyt...

You Vegeta stans be trying tho. As pathetic as it is :mjcry:

Fo Real doe why were these dudes still going to this tournament. It was somewhat relevant in Dragonball and the very very beginning of DBZ but now its like :mindblown:.

I thought the Z fighters were all about laying low and not letting the world know their true power on some clark kent shyt. But they go to these world martial arts tournaments broadcasted around the world ready for a good fight. They should hold their own in house tournament. I'm even surprised we didn't see all out sparing matches against each other during the course of the series.

Props to 17 for getting that money though.:obama:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:russ: Dudes really trying to bash Goku for letting Videl get the beats in a fighting TOURNAMENT, while Vegeta was blowing up nikkas in the stands. Right next to his wife and shyt...

You Vegeta stans be trying tho. As pathetic as it is :mjcry:
nikka like Vegeta aint know where his wife was at exactly:childplease:...he knew that sht wasnt hittin his wife soo noppe point still stands

Goku is a soorry excuse for a father for telling his son to stand there and watch his girl get stomped inches away from death

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Ironically enough, gohan was more of a father figure to trunks in the future before he came back in time to change it :heh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
nikka like Vegeta aint know where his wife was at exactly:childplease:...he knew that sht wasnt hittin his wife soo noppe point still stands

Goku is a soorry excuse for a father for telling his son to stand there and watch his girl get stomped inches away from death
So that justifies killings hundreds of innocents in the stands :russ:

Keep at it Vegeta stans. Curious to see what you guys start praising your god for next :ricoyes:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
*random thread bump* :lolbron:

So let's talk about how Vegeta was out here c00ning in the latest DBZ movie...

Yeah, that's some real Saiyan pride right there. :heh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*random thread bump* :lolbron:

So let's talk about how Vegeta was out here c00ning in the latest DBZ movie...

Yeah, that's some real Saiyan pride right there. :heh:

Look, Vegeta took a lot of Ls in his career :lolbron: He knew pissing off the the rabbit would be his biggest L and did everything possible to please him. He almost got away with it if he only kept his hoodrat in check :scust:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anything in the Super Saiyan God status saga/universe don't count

denial.jpg

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Dragonball > DBZ

Goku as a kid was GOAT. Dude didn't give a fukk, he'll slap bytches pussies and show bytches his balls with zero fukks given. shyt is hilarious.

Dragonball has always had better writing in my opinion. It actually showed growth in the characters, especially Goku.

Where in DBZ shyt got stupid after the Frieze saga. Same ol shyt. They'll get stronger until someone stronger shows up, they'll beat them in the last minute and use the dragonball to fix everything.

In Dragonall, Goku was actually murking nikkas. Defeated an entire fukking army by himself. shyt crazy